twenty seven

november 16th, 9:26am

Jake was peacefully walking upstairs, about to go and visit room 831. Like he always did.
Everyday he thought about seeing his girl again, a smile appeared on his face.

When he reached the floor her room was at, he furrowed his eyebrows due to the loud noises which came from Sana's room.
His heart skipped a beat as he saw several nurses and doctors leaving and entering the room by running.

Now he stood directly in front of her room as he widened his eyes in shock.
He could see her lying on the bed while the doctors tried to reanimate her, reaching her heart with the defibrilators.

Jake dropped his bag on he floor as he walked towards the girl in hurry, earning shocked and suprised faces from the doctors and nurses.
He didn't even say something, he just kneeled next to the girl's bed, looking in her pale and sweaty face. Again her eyes were shut which hurted him everytime after seeing her in a state like this for almost 3 weeks.

"Mr Sim, you can't be here! We need to save her"
Doctor Chim said loudly but Jake didn't care about the older man, he just grabbed Sana's hand in hope she would do better if he'd be there.

"Sana. Love, I'm here. It's me, Jake"

"I'm here. I promised to come today and I did"

"Please, open your eyes for me"

"I need to see you awake. Please"

Gyeong had to smile in this serious situation. Jake came to save Sana from dying. He just held her hand in hope she would open her eyes for him.

Jake's eyes were teary as a tear already rolled down his cheek. Doctor Chim tried again to reach the girl's heart to beat again with charging the defibrilators to 200 again before placing them on Sana's chest.

"Sana, don't leave me, please"

"I beg you to stay alive"

"I still do. I want to spend the rest of my life with you"

The boy kept holding the girl's hand tight while crying. Usually he never cried in front of others but this time he didn't care. Those tears flowed for her. It's for Sana. she was dying.

"I need you"

"Please don't leave me here alone. We still need to watch the stars at night again"

"Please.."

"Stay alive"

"For me"