part 3

*you wake up yawning and turn over seeing sharky asleep*
what the fuck (your thoughts btw)
*you quickly get up walking out and into your room getting dressed and doing make up focusing on the bruise, you were wearing a blue bodysuit it was shorts and strapless you also had blue jordans and a blue hat with a B on it*

*you walk downstairs and see all the boys including sharky so he mustve got ready quick*
"why the fuck was i in your bed last night." *you ask him*
"what!"-Aj
"your supposed to take her to her room!"-chunkz
"her room was locked!"-sharky
"we have a spare room!"-aj
"oh shit yeah"-sharky
*you roll your eyes going into the kitchen making a coffee*
"can you make me on deedee?"-aj
"and me pleasee"-chunkz
"yeah" *you make them and give them theirs*
"what are you guys doing today?" -you ask them
"6 australians v 1 fake australian"-niko
"id ask if u wanna join but we only got the extras for 5 rounds"-aj
"oh what a shame" *sharky mumbled*
"oh shut it wanker and its fine i wanna go get my nails done anyway"
"alright call me if you need anything"-Aj
"or me"-chunkz
You could tell you and chunkz we're going to become good mates he was nice funny sweet treats girls with respect and was decently good looking, but you knew sharky looked best out of all of them as much as you hated it.
"were not going for another few hours though"-chunkz
"alright, im gonna make a tik tok"
*you done the dance to the "ooo she the devil" sound and the boys watched you aj only watching to make sure you didn't do anything like twerking or something*
"dam"-chunkz
*you giggle* "what?" *you say grabbing your phone and putting the tik tok in your drafts for now*
"nothingg"
*sharky kept staring at you*
"want something?"
*he shook his head no and looked away*
*you got a call realising it was your boyfriend* (if you didnt realise thats the one u went to see in chapter one)
*you sigh and get up answering it* "hello? mhm i cant today. Mhm ill see you tomorrow. Oh okay, only for a bit" *you hang up*
"i gotta go ill be back in half hour will you guys still be here?"
"yeah"- chunkz
"alright see you in a bit" *you grab your keys and phone and left*

40 minutes later

*you got back in but had red eyes and it was obvious youd been crying, you and your boyfriend had a massive arguement and he had shoved you to the wall, you walk into the living room trying to act like you hadnt been crying, only chunkz and sharky was sat there* "where are the others"
"shop." *chunkz says then looks up from his phone and at you* "y/n what happened?"
"nothing."
"come here" *he opens his arms for you and you sit down and hug him and break down in his arms*
*he rubs his palm on your back and trys calming you down* "you dont have to tell me what's wrong if you dont want but if you ever want to talk im here"
"thank you.." *after a bit you calm down sit up and wipe your tears*
"im gonna go sort myself out" *you go upstairs cleaning your face and redoing your make up then go back downstairs and the others are back*
"were just going to shoot the vid so we'll see you later"niko
*you say bye to them all except sharky*

*you went and got these nails done*

*you got back home and the boys werent back so you just played music and cleaned up a bit*

*they got back in and you went and hugged aj and chunkz and said hi to all the others, you all then ordered food and chilled*

After dinner

"right i think im gonna go bed goodnight everyonee"
*they all say goodnight and you go up to bed change post on insta then go to sleep*

"right i think im gonna go bed goodnight everyonee"*they all say goodnight and you go up to bed change post on insta then go to sleep*

liked by ohnosharky,chunkz and 678,442 other

chunkz-yes y/nn😍

betasquadfan-chunkz and y/n ship???

user15738-aj has the prettiest sister