part 8

*you wake up and just lay in bed for a bit until chunkz knocks*
"come in" *you say really tiredly*
*he comes in and sits on the side of the bed your not laying on* "you sound knackered, how was your sleep?"
"eh not to bad little nightmare but its okay.."
"come here" *he opens his arms and you go and lay on him* "he will never hurt you again me and the boys won't let him"
"thank you"
"so! when you send us the clips of the song me and the boys all agreed wed post it on all our tik toks and instagrams and the beta squad tik tok and instagram"-chunkz
"your already saying so much but you guys might not even like it"
"we like anything from you. Your like the princess of beta squad now"-chunkz
*you laugh* "thank you chunkz, your really good at making people happy you know"
"probably how im a successful youtuber then"-chunkz
"yeah makes sense, i gotta get ready then ill come down. Tell the boys i can make them breakfasts if they want im pretty good at it"
"alright thank you y/n/n" *he gets up and leaves closing your door*
*you get up and decide to do your make up and hair first for a change then go in to your wardrobe to find an outfit*

 Tell the boys i can make them breakfasts if they want im pretty good at it""alright thank you y/n/n" *he gets up and leaves closing your door**you get up and decide to do your make up and hair first for a change then go in to your wardrobe to fin...

*you decide on that one*

*you walk downstairs and say morning to all of the boys who were already awake and ready*
"you take ages to get ready"-chunkz
"shes a girl what do you expect?"-aj
"i just put an effort in" *you say rolling your eyes* "so who wants breakfast?"
*they all say me and you walk into the kitchen trying to decide on what to cook*
*you decide to just make some french toast sticks with syrup in a little dish and strawberries so you cut the break into sticks then whip the eggs and mix them with a little milk then cover the sticks in the mix and start frying them, while your frying them you get the plates and dishes for syrup out and clean the strawberries and put those onto plates and fill the dishes with syrup then you take the french toast sticks of put some on each of their plates and give them out sitting down and eating your own*
"this looks fucking leng"-kenny
"you always make the best food"-chunkz
"thanks now shut up and eat"
*you all start eating and once you all finish you take all the plates and go and wash them*
"that was really good"-sharky
*they all agree and say thank you and you smile finishing up the cleaning then sit down and start working on take a clip out of your song*
*you decide to take the*
"i know you, your like this
when shit dont go your way you needed me to fix it
and like me i did
now i ran out of every reason
now suddenly your asking for it back
could you tell me where you get the nerves
yeah you can say you miss all that we had
but i dont really care how bad it hurts
cos you broke me first."
"okay boys i got the clip i want to use to promote the song"
"send it on the groupchat with us all and filly harry and darkest"-niko
"i dont want to ask them to promote it though and i dont want to just send it"
"ill text first then"

                             The best squad

Chunkz
Boys y/ns sending
a clip of her song help
promote it please

Harry
Thats calm

Filly
Alright ill also
talk about it in the
footasylum shoot today

Darkest
Same

                             Y/n
Thank you guys
*link to 'you broke me first' clip

*You go upstairs to make your tik tok with it and while your doing it you see their texts*

Chunkz
That's actually a banging
song

Aj
Fr n im not just
saying that cos your
my sister

Filly
I love it, obviously
id love it more if it wasnt
based on a true experience

Niko
Fr we're all here
if you ever want to talk

Darkest
This fucking song deserves
to be posted everywhere

*you finish your tik tok and do a caption "my new song coming out soon! ill drop a release date when i know it for sure please show some love" You save it and post the tik tok on instagram to then go on the groupchat*

Y/n
I fucking love you guys
thank you so much🫶🏻🫶🏻

*You sit on your bed and go through the comments on your tik tok and the ones all the boys have posted and see how much people love it already and have an uncontrollable smile on your face*
Ill get through anything because of these lot.