part 13

*you stood up deciding to do another tik tok so you propped your phone up started dancing to the song "fuck my ex you can keep that n" and when it comes to the leg up moving your ass aj yells* "y/n!!"
*you laugh continuing the dance and notice sharky and kenny paying the most attention to you in the back ground then finish the tik tok and post it*

The comments

Y/n.fan-The way sharky looks at you! and kenny?

Betasquad..x-I thought sharky liked her but the way kennys looking at her bro

User1739-dam!

Ohnosharky-Stunning as always

"bro everyone thinks you fancy y/n" chunkz says to kenny reading the comments
"uh what the fuck. Just cos i looked at her?"-kenny
"it doesnt matter" *you say as you sit next to sharky and he puts his arm round you*
"you wanna stay in my room tonight?"-sharky
"yeah course"
"dont shag"-aj
"we werent going to, ive only taking her on one date"-sharky
"id fuck on the first date"-kenny
"not y/n you fucking wouldnt"-sharky
"oh yeah yeah i wouldnt fuck y/n" he says not sounding to sure and sharky gives him a weird look and pulls you closer to him
*you kiss sharkys cheek and he relaxes and smiles at you but aj makes a gagging sound*
"shut the fuck up aj or ill make her sound like that" *he says just to piss aj of but you start blushing like mad*
"oh my god look how red shes gone!"-chunkz
"oh shut up chunkz!"
"she wants ittt"-niko
"i hate you all" *you mumble hiding your face in sharkys chest, you begin to get tired and climb onto sharky straddling him and he instantly smiles, you put your head on his shoulder*
"sharkys just grew another bone in his body"-niko
"all you lot need to shut up"-sharky *he keeps his hands on your waist and to annoy him while your both infront of the boys you move a bit and he puts his head down by your shoulder and bites his lip and he holds your waist a bit tighter to stop you from moving but your carry on and after a bit feel his boner so you get of him to mess with him*
"what time is it chunkz?"
*chunkz checks his phone n you can feel sharky glaring at you while hes go a pillow over his lap*
"2:43am already"-chunkz
"fucking hell im going bed i gotta be up early to go down to the studio" *you stand up walking upstairs and sharky comes up right after you, you both walking into his room*
"what the fuck was that?"-sharky
"i dont know what your on about" *you get into bed and close your eyes*
"you know exactly what im on about"-sharky *he says while getting into bed next to you but you were facing away from him*
"nope"
"mhm right whats this then" *he says as he pulls you towards him to spoon and you can feel it on your ass*
"you mustve got a random erection sharks, goodnight" *you turn round and give him a quick kiss then lay on his chest quickly post an insta and falls asleep*

 Just cos i looked at her?"-kenny"it doesnt matter" *you say as you sit next to sharky and he puts his arm round you*"you wanna stay in my room tonight?"-sharky"yeah course""dont shag"-aj"we werent going to, ive only taking her on one date"-sharky...

Caption:From the other day

Ohnosharky,chunkz,kenny and 1,234,567 others liked

Ohnosharky:Looking Beautiful ml

Chunkz:My best frienddd🫶🏻

Kenny:Looking niceee

User1256:Love triangleee y/n sharky and kennyyy

*sharky reads kennys comment and the last comment and sighs putting his phone down and soon falling asleep*

A/n: thought the story was getting a bit boring so i wanted to add some dramaaa, also sorry this is a bit short its 4:44 am rn n im ill and thank you sm for over 100 reads! ive youve got any ideas please comment or any future storys you want to see!