part 4

TW: DRUGS,ALCOHOL,ABUSE

*you woke up hearing a shit ton of noise downstairs*
Why the fuck are they being that loudd
*you sigh and get up getting dressed*

*you wear that because you were also planning to go to a party tonight and you put on some make up and do your hair in a half up half down style*

*you get downstairs and the boys are there but also with 3 other boys*
"morning y/n sorry if we woke you"-niko
"yeah u did u loud cunts" *you turn round going to get your morning coffee*
"aj mate your sisters sexyy! n got bunda!"
*you heard on of them say*
"shut up filly!"-aj
Ah his names filly, hes good looking.
*you walk back through and sit in between filly and chunkz and put your coffee on the table*
"why you so dressed up"-aj
"my mates got a birthday party tonight and ots eaiser to stay in the outfit instead of changing later"
"you wont do anything stupid will you?"-aj
"no i won't"
"okay."-aj
"yu lot wanna play fifa?"-filly
"yh gorn"-sharky
*you all start playing fifa*
"aj you wanker! stop saving my goals!"-you
"Ha!"-Aj
*everyone just started yelling at everyone and eventually the matched finished and you,filly,chunkz and kenny got up celebrating your win*
"who wants food" *you say as you stop celebrating*
*everyone says me and you get up going to make the food that aj calls you a chef for when you cook it, pancakes simple but he loves them*
*you make all the pancakes put some chocolate drizzle on and cut some strawberries on them*

"-aj"yu lot wanna play fifa?"-filly "yh gorn"-sharky*you all start playing fifa*"aj you wanker! stop saving my goals!"-you"Ha!"-Aj*everyone just started yelling at everyone and eventually the matched finished and you,filly,chunkz and kenny got up ...

*you go and give them all theirs then grab yours and sit down eating*
"what was fucking leng thank you y/n"-chunkz
"no worries" *you smile and take everyones plates going to wash them up and everyone says thank you,even sharky*
*you wash up*

Boys pov

"shes really gonna fit in with us all"-harry (pinero)
"yeah shes rlly nice and we all get along with her"-filly
"sharky doesnt"-chunkz
"why not?"-filly
"i asked her something the first night we met and she told me to she didnt wanna say and i asked again and she flipped out on me, youll see her flip out on the new video"-sharky
"you guys will sort it, you live together youll have to"-darkest
"yeah i suppose"-sharky

*you come back through*
"boys im going to the party now, ill see you all later" *you huh chunkz and aj and dap the others up except sharky*
"ill drive you" *sharky said getting up*
"im fine on my own"
"no let him drive you then i know where you are"-aj
"fine." *you and sharky leave and get in sharkys car*
*you travel in silence then when you arrive you get out the car* "thanks." *you mumble and go into the club, which your friend owned so you could all do whatever you want*

In the club

*you went in and found your mates straight away, you went into your own room and started drinking and smoking w££d, once you were all rlly stoned and drunk you went out to the main bit and was dancing*

*a guy came up behind you holding your waist*
"hello beautiful whats your name"
*you recognise the voice and turn around* "jack?!" (your boyfriend)
"what the fuck are you doing here?!"-jack
"girls night out my mate owns this club why tf are you here trying to flirt with girls?!"
"ill do what i want!" *you guys got into a really heated arguement*

Sharkys pov

*he had start driving away but got a bad gut feeling*
Fuck it can't hurt to check on her
*he turns around and drove back then parked got out his car and walked in looking around for you and heard shouting*
Thats her.
*he followed the sound of the voices and go to you two just as jack had pushed you, you hit your head not hard but because of the alcohol and w££d you passed out*
"y/n! what the fuck?!"
"shes my girlfriend! i can do what i want!"-jack
*sharky went to pick you up and jack tried to pull him away but sharky turned round and punched him then picked you up bridal style and took to his car laying you in the back and driving home*