Part 7

*your phone starts ringing and you realise the number and smile* "hold on guys ill be right back" *you run up to your room to take the call privately and as soon as your in there you answer*
"hello?"
"hello is this y/n shabeel?"
"yes it is"
"hello this is the studio calling, we just wanted to say we really like that song you wrote and was wondering if you could come down and sing it to us? if we like it we'll get it realeased"
"oh my god of course! when should i be there?"
"were open tonight at 7 so in about an hour?"
"yeah ill be there!"
"great thank you see you then"
"bye!"
*you guys hang up and you run downstairs to tell aj*
"aj!"
"what?"-aj
"you know that song i said i wrote?"
"yeah"-aj
"well i sent it into a studio and they want me to go down and sing it to them and if they like it theyll help me realease it!"
"oh my god that's great!"-aj
"wait your a songwrite?"-chunkz
"technically no i do it for fun but wanted to start realeasing them"
"shes done it ever since she was little"-aj
"ah well hope it goes well"-chunkz
"thank youu"
"whats the song about?"-sharky
"wait and see. I need to go get ready like redo my make up and sort my hair!"
"y/n you look perfect already"-filly
"thank you filly, but i need to look even better for them"
*you go upstairs and re do your make up and your hair and decide your outfits fine, by the time your done you need to leave*
"boys i gotta get going"
"good luck!"-all of them
"thank you" *you hug them all and then leave and get an uber to the studio*

At the studio

"hi y/n my names mark and this is jessica we'll be deciding if it should be realeased or not, would you mind getting on the mic?"-mark
"no of course" *you step into the box room thing and put the headphones on standing by the mic you wait for them to put their thumbs up then start singing your song*
(the songs you broke me first-Tate Mcrae)
*you were tearing up while singing it then finished and took a deep breathe coming out the box*
"that was amazing! if you could do it one more time we'll get it recorded and then start promoting it and in a week or two can release it!"-mark
"really i thought itd take longer!"
"well since its all been wrote and perfected n you sing it perfectly it shouldn't take to long"-jessica
"great! so one more time to record it?"
"yes please"-jessica
*you get in and sing it again and they record it once you get out the box they tell you its perfect and say theyll send you the recording so you can clip parts of it and promote the song you say thank you and head back home*

Back at the house

*you walk in and they all look at you*
"howd it go?"-aj
"great! theyre saying i should be able to realease it in a week or two i just gotta promote it"
"send us all clips of the song and we'll help you promote it"-kenny
"really? thank you guys"
"of course its what friends are for" -chunkz
"oh i love you all" *you hug them and and you all sit and talk and play games for hours then filly darkest and harry go home and you all go up to bed tonight you sleeping in your bed on your own, you change into pyjamas and lay down falling asleep almost instantly*