part 33

Its been 3 years since me and sharky got together. We still live with beta squad and we brought a kitten,nala. She gets along with nikos kitten really well.

I havent smoked for 3 years now. All the boys are proud and have a party for me everytime i get up another year so today weve got a party for it.

All of beta squad come on,anyone on footasylum, sidemen and then just some other youtubers like dannyaarons, angryginge, speed a load of different youtubers.

I was getting ready, curling my hair. I got my nails and lashes done yesterday all ready for it. I appreciate the boys so much for this.

Once ive finished doing my hair i started doing make up. I put primer on and some foundation then done concealer. I loved these partys, it was only people we wanted there so there was no fights or drama nothing bad and i trusted everyone so it was a great environment.

I put some powder on and brushed through my lashes to make sure it was all okay. I done lip  gloss and stood up putting my dress on.

(the dress)

(the dress)

Once it was on i put some black heels on and walked out going downstairs where the boys were setting up drinks and some food

"hey boys"
"oh hello gorgeous"-sharky
He held my waist pulling me into a hug, i hugged him back. We kissed quickly then he turned round carrying on with the drinks.

"hey i can do that"
"no no. Just go find the led light controller"-sharky
"yes sir" I walked upstairs looking in my room for it, we decided to install led lights all around the living room and kitchen.

I found it and walked back downstairs, i turned the led rights to blue and saw all the boys sat on the sofa.

"all drinks are ready"-sharky
"and food"-aj
"thank you guys"
"of course"-the boys
"you look stunning"-sharky
"thank you my love"

I go over and kiss him lightly. Then there was a knock. I went over and opened it. Danny aarons was first. He walked in and i close it after him. He pulled me into a hug and i of course hugged him back

"you look great"-danny
"thanks danny, boys are over there"
He walks over to the boys and i go get a vodka and coke with a straw, i go back to the door as i hear another knock. I go and get it and its all of sidemen, i let them in hugging them all and then showing them where the boys were.

Next filly nella and darkest showed up i let them in hugging them all, me and nella went and got drinks then she stood with me at the door.

Next it was harry pinero, i let him in dapping him up and nella shows him to the boys. Johnny carey, max khadar and fu izzy show up i hug fu and johnny and dap up max kharder, me and him werent as close.

Finally angry ginge showed up, i let him in dapping him up and he went to the boys.
I went over and we start blairing music, drinking, dancing, joking everything.

Me and filly posted a video on snapchat one on my story one on his. He told me not to look at the story until the party was over though which i thought was weird.

Everyone was taking pictures or videos with me and telling me not to look at it till the party was over. There all acting so weird.

The music changed to a softer music not anything loud and mental just nice soft music. Kind of romantic. Not party music at all though.

Everyone stopped dancing and jumping and moved out of way looking at me and sharky came up to me. Everyone had there phones out. What the fuck was happening.

Sharky held my waist and leaned down kissing me then went down and got onto one knee pulling a box out from his jacket.

"y/n, you know how much i love you. Forever and always. I want to have kids with you, little us running around. I want you to be mine forever. I want us to grow old together never leaving eachothers side. I want people to look at us and go 'i wish i had what they have' so will you please make me the happiest man ever and marry me."-sharky

I started crying and put my hand out nodding not being able to speak. He put the ring on my finger and stood up kissing me. He was also starting to tear up which i thought was the cutest thing ever.

As soon as we kissed everyone started cheering, they all came and hugged us and we got squished in a massive group of people hugging us jumping up and down.

It was the end of the night now. Me and sharky were laid cuddling in bed. I was in his shirt and he was just wearing joggers.

I was going through everyones storys. There was everyones pictures or videos with me with a text saying "she's about to be engaged and dont even know it yet" or stuff along those lines.

Then there was everyones videos of the actual engagement and then pictures with both of us saying congratulations.

Well, im officially getting married to the love of my life.

A/n: This is the end of this story. For now😉 maybe there'll be a second book🤷‍♀️who knows just stick around x