Part 12

*we all left the building as the video had finished n it was about 5 we all drove back and you and sharky were in the kitchen*
"we need to leave here at 6 by the way"-sharky
"okay ill go start getting ready"
*you upstairs and start to curl your hair and once you done that you decide on doing this make up*

*we all left the building as the video had finished n it was about 5 we all drove back and you and sharky were in the kitchen*"we need to leave here at 6 by the way"-sharky"okay ill go start getting ready"*you upstairs and start to curl your hair ...

*you then start looking for an outift and grab a white top white skirt matching and white socks with proper baby blue jordans*

*it was about 5:50 when you finished that and you grab a little white bag and some jewellry to put on and it had just hit 6 when you finish, you put your phone and keys in the bag then go downstairs and you and sharky manage to leave without the b...

*it was about 5:50 when you finished that and you grab a little white bag and some jewellry to put on and it had just hit 6 when you finish, you put your phone and keys in the bag then go downstairs and you and sharky manage to leave without the boys asking to many question*
"so where we going?" *you ask once you both got in the car
"its suprise"-sharky
"noo please tell me"
"nopeee. But i will tell you you look fucking beautiful"-sharky
"thank youu, you look very handsome" *he puts his hand on your thigh and you get instant butterflies and you put on the music and your both singing and laughing for the whole 30 minute drive*
"we're here" *he says parking then getting out and quickly going round to open your door and take your hand as you get out*
"ready?"-sharky
"definitely"
*you both walk in and hes got his arm round your waist the whole time and he goes to a desk says his last name and you go in a lift up to the top of the tall building and out to a balcony and you get a beautiful veiw*
"oh my god thats stunning"
"thats what i think when i see you" *he says as he comes up wrapping his arms round your waist with his head on your shoulder looking at the veiw with you*
"come on lets sit down and order"-sharky
"we're eating out here?!"
"yeah, is that okay?"-sharky
"of course it is i get to see this veiw the whole time"
*he smiles and goes round pulling your chair out for you then sitting in his own*
*you pass him a menu and after a bit of looking you both give your orders to the waitress*
"thank you for bringing me here sharks"
"of course" *he says as he holds your hands*
*your food arrives and you both start eating and once your finished you look at the veiw a bit more before sharky decides theres a second place he wants to take you*
*he drives about 5 minutes and parks then gets out opening your door again*
"thought we could go for a calm little walk?"-sharky
"yess i love walks at night"
*you guys walked round for about an hour holding hands taking pictures of eachother or with eachother and just messing about and having fun and you stopped for a bit*
"thank you for tonight sharky,really its the best date i've ever been on"
"of course, i had fun tonight thank you for saying yes"-sharky
*he held your waist as you looped your arms just around his neck and he pulled you close to him leaning down you going on your tiptoes and kissed you, a really really good kiss, that moment was the happiest youd ever been with a boy and you two werent even together yet.*

*after a little while he pulled away*
"we should probably head back"-sharky
"yeah" *you take his hand and you start walking back after around half an hour getting there you both get in the car and drive the 35 minute drive home eventually getting there and going in*
"did you guys have a good time?"-aj
"yeah" -you say with a big smile
"you can tell they had a good time by the lipgloss on sharkys lips"-chunkz
"it wont fucking come of!"-sharky says as he wipes his mouth with his sleeve
*you laugh* "im gonna go get changed ill be right back" *you go upstairs to change and sharky came up behind you*
"y/n?"-sharky
"yeah sharks"
"you can wear my hoodie?"-sharky
"really? yes pleaseee"
*he takes it of and gives it to you and you take your shirt of not caring to much but turn around when undoing your bra then you put the hoodie on and put shorts under your skirt then take the skirt of*
"this is a big hoodie"
"just big for you"-sharky
*he comes over and kisses you again*
"you look great in my hoodie darling"-sharky
"your gonna make me melt" *you say and he laughs you kiss him one more time before going downstairs*
"aww shes wearing his hoodiee"-niko
"looks like a dress on her"-aj
"shut up aj"
*you both sit with them and sharky sends you
pictures from tonight and you send him the ones you got*

*after a little while he pulled away*"we should probably head back"-sharky"yeah" *you take his hand and you start walking back after around half an hour getting there you both get in the car and drive the 35 minute drive home eventually getting th...

Caption: Pro photographer @Ohnosharky

Chunkz:my best friend🫶🏻

user174946:were you two on a date?!

Betasquadfan01:no chunkz and y/n?

Caption: Had the best night with @Unknownshabeel

Ajshabeel:You better not of been kissing her neck
Reply:no my head was just there

Betasquadfan01:NEW SHIP

user1234:dam shes lucky