05 | Sleepover

NOTE: Exams just ended! Sorry it took too long. I'll try to update more often, thank you for the votes! Please enjoy.

NO ONE'S POV

It was 7:52pm. Of course, Ningning had arrived first. Jimin unsure if Minjeong wanted to come. There are no updates from Minjeong. Jimin sighs softly as she stir her tea on the kitchen counter, "What's up, Unnie?" Ningning asks curiously as she checks the cabinets for snacks. "Nothing. Don't worry about it." The older one replied. Then the doorbell rings. The two girls knew it would be Aeri, though Jimin checked the security cameras just in case. After that she used a device to open the gate and let Aeri in. Finally, Aeri entered but did not close the door.

"Hey guys! We're on time, right?" The Japanese girl greeted. "Yeah it's still-... wait, what do you mean by 'We'?" Jimin questioned. Aeri chuckled, "Well... as I was on my way here, I bumped into a certain someone." She made way for that certain someone.

KARINA'S POV

No way.

She actually came.

Kim Minjeong actually came?!

I watched as Aeri made way for Minjeong to enter, staring down at her as she bows down in respect. "Hello. thank you for inviting me."

"Jeez Winter-Unnie! You don't have to be so polite, come on it's just us here." Ningning said playfully and jumps towards Minjeong, giving her a hug which startled Minjeong. "Loosen up, don't worry." Aeri laughed along with Ningning. I was still pretty dumbfounded since I was fully convinced she wouldn't come. Perhaps she wanted to make up for all the years we haven't had together. We all went towards the kitchen to get some snacks and drinks for the movie that we'll watch after talking in my room. After we were done making a huge mess in the kitchen, the four of us placed the snacks and the drinks down on the table. My mansion was big, therefore it would usually be quiet. This is why I rather have people over at my mansion or I'm at their house.

NO ONE'S POV

...

8:04pm.

They all went to Jimin's room to gossip before they watch a movie, they all sat down on the floor. "I've been hearing that Jaemin has a huge crush on you, Karina. He's been going crazy over you!" The Japanese exclaims. Aeri had two nicknames, Giselle and Queen Of Gossips. She knew more information about the school than the principal. "The football player?" Ningning asked and both Jimin and Aeri nodded. Jimin spoke, "Where'd you get that info from this time?" She leaned against her bed. "You know my stuff." Aeri chuckled. Minjeong didn't really fit in with the conversation and she didn't really bother, though she just listens. "And... there's a rumour about Ryujin and Yeji dating." Aeri spoke but quiet down at the end with a grin on her face, the Chinese's jaw drops, "Ryujin-Unnie?!! THE Hwang Yeji?!?!" The Chinese exclaims. Even Jimin was surprised. Aeri nodded as Ningning and Jimin processed, they both knew that Ryujin and Yeji were close friends but never thought they'd date.

"Seriously?" Said Jimin in a surprised tone.

"Seriously. They got caught making out in the bathroom." The Japanese explains with a calm tone than the others.

"Who?!" Jimin and Ningning asked as they leaned closer to listen better. Aeri chuckled, "Me, duh.". The two were shocked, again. While the two were freaking out, Aeri and Minjeong just stared at each other. "Oh right, you don't know them. Don't worry I'll explain. Basically, Yeji is one of the wealthiest students, like you. While Ryujin is the popular jock for playing softball and for her masculine style." Aeri explained in a summary. Minjeong nodded, getting every word. "What about Jaemin?" Minjeong asked, "He's a popular jock aswell, but mostly known for his looks and wealth.". "I see." Minjeong replied softly as she glanced away. Jimin noticed and decided to talk about something else.