06 | Crush On Me

...

Minjeong was staring at Jimin, admiring her features. Jimin noticed and glanced at her back, "What? Do you have a crush on me?" She teased. "That's not... Unnie!" Minjeong groans in annoyance. Jimin liked to tease Minjeong for her reactions, her cute reactions. While Minjeong went on explaining that she doesn't like her, Jimin just teased again "Have you fallen in love with me?".
"Unnie!" "I'm just kidding, Minjeongie."

Present

It was Monday all over again. Like the usual, Jimin arrived at school and got the compliments from students. Her latest shooting had blown up. Many came to her with bouquets, chocolates or anything, like it was Valentine's Day. Jimin just accepted the free gifts since she felt guilty for them spending their money on her. Anyhow, as she arrived at her locker... the first thing she sees is a piece of invitation sticking out. She opened her locker and numerous confession letters that fell to the floor. Jimin sighed since she had to clean it up due to it all scattered on the floor. Though, she noticed a name on one of the confession letters, Na Jae-Min. She knew him since elementary school, though they were just friends and nothing more. They'd often be prom king and queen, pressured by other students to date, rumours about them getting married although they're still seventeen.

"Karina-Unnie!" Jimin hears the familiar voice, she turned her attention towards the voice and saw Ningning, Aeri and Yeonjun walking towards her. "Seems like you won't have to worry about marriage anytime soon." Yeonjun joked. Jimin didn't expect Yeonjun to come to her, especially joking with her since the last time they saw each other... Jimin embarrassed him in a football match. "Nice to see you again, Yeonjun." Jimin said with a cold gaze but shifted her direction towards the pile of love letters on the ground. "I really do appreciate the kindness and support from my fans, but it gets really crazy sometimes..." She sighed softly and picked up the letters scattered all over the floor.

"You're definitely not getting married." Yeonjun said playfully again.

"Shut up." Aeri and Jimin spoke in a cold tone towards him.

Though Aeri only did it for fun since Yeonjun and her are childhood friends. They are known for taking care of each other and back up one another.

For Yeonjun and Jimin, they are known for debating with each other. Jimin hated his guts since he likes playing pranks. Unfortunately, he targeted the wrong victim and got made fun of for the whole semester. That was two years ago.

They all walked together down the hallway. Until Ningning felt someone jumping behind her, wrapping their arms around her neck. Of course, the other three looked at who it was and was getting to throw any punches. It was only Yeji. "Yeji-Unnie!" Ningning exclaims and returned the hug. The three of them sighed in relief. "Gosh, Yeji. You almost gave them a heart attack." Ryujin joined in, placing her hand on Jimin's shoulder which made her startled. "Where the fuck did you guys even come from?!" Yeonjun questioned in a weirded out tone. "Calm your balls." Yeji gave a playfully smack on the head on Yeonjun. The Japanese pinched both Yeji and Yeonjun's cheeks, "Stop swearing. It doesn't make you look cool."

"I am cool." Yeonjun tried making a joke but failed miserably, only making Aeri pinching his cheek harder.

Yeji couldn't handle the pain. "I'm not, I'm not!"

Aeri released Yeji but still pinching Yeonjun.

KARINA'S POV