12 | Upcoming Performance

Saturday, 9:17am.

Jimin had just woken up and was obviously hungover from the alcohol she consumed last night. Aeri managed to drive her back home and sneak her in without her parents knowing. She placed her hand on her forehead. She felt incredibly nauseous. Drinking all that alcohol didn't help her at all, it just made it worse. "Oh, well." She whispered to herself. Jimin couldn't even get up from her bed.

KARINA'S POV

This was irritating. I just wanted to enjoy my time without thinking about... Minjeong. I shook my head as I try to forget about her and relax my shoulders. I keep on stressing about all of this. My thoughts are all about Minjeong, I hated this. I don't know if I should approach her or not. I sighed in defeat. Though, as I looked at the ceiling I hummed. A song I remembered. A song we made.

Just her and me.

Me and you.

WINTER'S POV

I was woken up by my older brother, Minjoon. I groaned. I sat up as he ruffled my hair and exited my bedroom. He still tells me that he can't sleep since he needs time to adjust to a new environment. Honestly, I get him. We're still a bit behind from all of this. I missed Busan if I'm being honest. It's okay though, I like here aswell. However, as I stood up to get ready, I managed to take a quick glance at a Polaroid photo hanging on my wall. It was me, Aeri, Ningning and... Jimin. We were close. How could I have messed this up? Why do I keep avoiding her? Is it because I'm afraid? I don't want to avoid her. My emotions are something I could not understand. How do I feel?

...

Monday, 8:32am.

It was still early in the morning and many had just arrived. It already has started snowing due to it being November, therefore many students are joyful to this occasion and could not wait for Christmas.
A lot of events are happening at this time of year. Christmas Theme Musical Performance, Throw Your Ice (Game) and so on. Minjeong wasn't interested in any of the events and planned to just be in the audience. Though, she got picked to be the lead vocalist. "Come on, it's not like it'll ruin your life." Aeri chuckled as she tried to reassure Minjeong.
"I haven't sang in a long time, okay? This is freaking me out. Why did they choose me instead of everyone else in the school?" The younger one started rambling, walking in a pace back and forth. Aeri remained quiet since she was the one who actually recommended Minjeong.

"Yeah... haha, why did they? I think about that too." Ningning said sarcastically as she turned her head to look at Aeri. The Japanese had a grin on her face and placed her index finger on her lips as a sign to 'keep quiet. It's for her own good.' Minjeong was devastated. She's just annoyed that she needed to memorise the lyrics of the song with it's rhythm and the entire school is going to watch her, which is going to make her go to school the other day with fans crowding her. She groaned, "It's not that bad! You could show your talent to the world, who knows you'll become an idol." The Japanese tried cheering up the Korean but failed miserably.

"Well, okay. I guess I can't do anything about it now." Minjeong shrugged and looked at the paper she was holding, which were the lyrics.

Aeri and Ningning glanced at each other then back to Minjeong. Which leads to her confused.

"What's the matter?" The puppy tilted her head slightly, her expression was slightly confused.