08 | Just The Two Of Us

11:49pm.

Jimin and Minjeong arrived at an alley. Soon, Jimin got off the motorbike and headed to one of the holes in the alley. "Unnie, what are you doing?" Minjeong tried to speak loudly enough for Jimin to hear but quietly. The older one headed back towards the motorbike with a huge stash in her hand. They both headed to a nearby parking lot that was far from the Yu's residence. Jimin opened the stash, it was full of weed and had a bottle of alcohol.

Minjeong was surprised, she lifted her head up to look at Jimin and waited for an explanation.

"You said you've never smoke, so..." Jimin pulled out one of the weeds, putting it up to her lips and bringing out her lighter. She started to smoke and it seems like it wasn't her first time. "Unnie!..." The younger one was worried and panicked. Of course, the older one needed to take care of the situation. Jimin took out another weed and lifted it nearby Minjeong's lips. "Say ahh."

Minjeong was hesitant, every teenager would be if they were up to no good for the first time. Though she trusted Jimin. She had always trusted her. She opened her mouth a little, enough for Jimin to gently place it directly towards her lips. The taller girl took out her lighter and began lighting the shorter girl's weed. "Careful, it's your first time so you might cough on it." Jimin placed her lighter back to her pocket. Jimin noticed Minjeong was having trouble. "Minjeong-ah. Follow what I'm doing." She tried helping the younger one by guiding her, Minjeong coughed a few times but got the hang of it. Still needing Jimin to help out. Though, she noticed a pleasant euphoria and sense of relaxation but also heightened sensory perception. "Unnie..." Minjeong spoke quietly, "I'm not feeling so good.".

"You're high already? That's quick. It's probably because it's your first time." Jimin was already on her second weed. She took the weed away from Minjeong and stomped it on the ground for the fire to go out. "That's probably enough for your first time." The older one rubbed both of her hands on her pants due to the dust. Minjeong was laughing a bit from the side effects which was funny to Jimin. As they both kept chatting and laughing along. The conversation went deep.

"Karina... Unnie." Minjeong spoke quietly but clear for Jimin to hear. She hasn't heard Minjeong calling her that ever since she got here. The older girl remained quiet as the younger girl rested her head on her shoulder. She continued, "I... I know you still remember." Her voice was gentle and soft.

Jimin remained quiet as she kept smoking, letting Minjeong say whatever she wants.

"I don't want to forget." Those words made Jimin froze. She felt Minjeong wrapping her arms around Jimin's neck. She was really intoxicated.

Jimin tried to remain calm and lie about the whole situation. "I don't know what you're saying, Minjeo-"

"Stop calling me that."

Minjeong buried her face on to Jimin's shoulder. Jimin threw her weed to the ground and stomped on it. She knew Minjeong could feel her heart racing, she knew Minjeong knows that she doesn't want her to forget aswell.

"You don't... call me Winter anymore." Her tone was firm but had a hint of sadness in it. Jimin was having a hard time processing. This was her responsibility. A brief moment of silence, Jimin comforted Minjeong and wrapped her arms around her waist. "... Winter." She pulled the younger one closer towards her. Embracing like this felt calming, it felt safe, it felt warm.

KARINA'S POV

It was just the two of us.

No one else here.

Seeing Minjeong lifting her head to look up towards me made my heart race even more. I was hesitant. I leaned closer towards her, our lips inches apart. Before I knew it... my intrusive thoughts won. My lips were pressed against Minjeong's. It was sweet and comforting, the same feeling I felt years ago.
I leaned closer and closer, this intimacy made me want to take it further. I try to remain calm but my body won't allow me to stop. The kiss started getting more aggressive and more intense.

I craved for this.

BEAUTY AND WEALTH | WINRINAOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara