Detention

"What was that all about?" Whispered Draco "What was what? I'm just really tired.. I couldn't sleep last night" he smiled at me and said "Well you know where my dorm room is next time you can't sleep, I'm sure we can find a way to knacker you out one way or another" he winked and me as my mouth was wide open, I did NOT expect that, unfortunately for me, Professor Riddle heard this too. "I thought I told you to focus once already Miss Berkshire, ENOUGH talking".

I was glad once class finished, I rushed to pack my things and glanced over at Professor Riddle who had an annoyed expression on his face. He mouthed 'do not be late' to me and after that, I quickly left. I had a free period after this so I decided to relax a little, I ran myself a nice, hot bath with bubbles. I suddenly heard a familiar voice outside of my bathroom "Y/N? Are you in there?" It was Draco. "Yeah Draco I'm in the bath! Please don't come in.. I'm kind of naked" he laughed at me and responded "Well of course you're naked if you're in the bath Y/N, you're so silly sometimes. I'm sure it's a beautiful view to look at though. Anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to come to Hogsmeade with us all later?" "I would love to Draco but I've got detention remember? I might join you later on, I'll let you know" "Sounds good darling, drop me a message" and after that he left.

It was nearly time for me to go to detention, I was absolutely dreading it. Last time I faced Professor Riddle earlier in class, he was in a terrible mood. As I arrived he didn't even look up from his desk so I just hurried over to a seat and placed my books on the desk. "It's rude not to say hello to your Professor when you arrive in their classroom, Y/N." He looked up at me for a second and looked back down at his book. "I-I'm really sorry Professor.. I didn't want to disturb you" he scoffed and we sat in silence for the next 5 minutes.

Professor Riddle sighed and asked me a question "What was that with Malfoy earlier? I didn't realise you two were.. a thing" I looked at him a little shocked and confused as to why he even brought this up "A thing? Me and Draco? No absolutely not, I'm not interested in him. We're just friends" his eyes finally met mine "Friends? Friends don't invite each other around to 'knacker them out' now do they?" I rolled my eyes at him and he looked back down at his book, I then noticed what book he was reading. It was MY book.

"Ahem.. excuse me Sir, I've been looking for that book" he smirked at me and closed the book, slowly placing it down on his desk. He interlocked his fingers together and put his arms on the desk. "Oh really? Was you trying to.. calm yourself down again?" I felt embarrassed so I snapped "I don't see how that's got anything to do with you, I want my book back" his face turned serious and he started to roll his tongue against his cheek. "You have some attitude on you don't you? Get rid of it, or I'll do it for you" my eyes widened and my heart started to race but I felt a flood of confidence hit me so I responded to him "Maybe that's what I'm hoping for here Professor, my attitude is disgusting.. I think I may in fact need help fixing it"