Close call

As Draco was still trying to argue his case to sit by me with Professor Riddle, I didn't hesitate to move, I really didn't want to piss him off even more than he is.
"Draco, it's not really a big deal is it? I'll just sit next to Luna"
"I don't get why I can't sit by you though, we work fine together!" Draco and Tom were both starting to get pissed off with each other at this point.
"Malfoy just shut up and sit down, that's the problem with only being 3 years older than you, there's no ounce of respect, we may be friends outside of the classroom but in here I AM YOUR PROFESSOR. Do as you're told"
This finally shut Draco up.. or so I thought.
"Don't know what your problem is Riddle, you want to fuck her or something? She's not your damn property"

Toms eyes darkened with anger. I could see this wasn't going to be something he'll let go of. I raised my voice at Draco before anything else was said
"DRACO! STOP BEING SO FUCKING INAPPROPRIATE AND JUST SIT.THE.FUCK.DOWN"
I don't think he was expecting that from me, we always got on so well but he was just getting on my nerves. He just looked at me confused and sat down without saying anything else, I could tell he was a little bit embarrassed from what he said to Tom. On the other hand, I locked eyes with Riddle and he gave me an approving look, he sure liked me sticking up for him.
"Anyway.. let's get on with lesson now shall we" Tom started to teach the class but kept glancing over at me, I gave him quick smiles through out to try and soften the tension up a little bit.

After class everyone was packing up their things to go but Pansy reminded me that I was commanded to stay behind
"Want me to wait for you Y/N?"
"It's fine Pansy, I'm not sure how long this will take, there's quite a lot to erm.. go through, I wrote a few pages, tell Professor Snape I'll be with To- Professor Riddle." She nodded and smiled at me before she went.

It was just the two of us once again in the room, my stomach started to flip inside, I hate how nervous I was around him. He was looking down and marking everyone's papers from class whilst I played with my thumbs.
"Come and sit" he demanded, tapping his left thigh. I walked over to him and placed myself on him as his left arm snaked around my waist, while he carried on working for another 5 minutes.

Once he has finished, he put his pen down and turned his head towards me, admiring my anxious facial expression.
"Sticking up for me are you doll? I bet he hated that huh? You're lucky I liked it"
"I-I'm sorry Tom I didn't know he was going to-" he cut me off by pulling the nape of my neck down to lock lips with him.
"I told you before, it's Professor Riddle to you" he said in between our kisses. His right hand started to wonder up my skirt but little did he know I had a surprise for him. He immediately stopped kissing me and looked me in the eye, full of lust.
"You have no underwear on baby? You wanna hope that you did that for me"
"Of course Professor.. anything I do like that is for you"

I let out a few moans as he started to touch me whilst licking and biting his lips, he undid my top and licked my nipples, stimulating me so much. As I was about to reach for his dick the door started to open, Tom quickly chucked me under his desk without thinking twice. SHIT! It was his next class, we got too caught up in the moment.. how the fuck am I meant to get out of here now..
"Good morning Professor Riddle.. are you feeling okay, you look like you've seen a ghost"
"Ahem.. good morning guys, yeah I'm absolutely fine.. please take your seats, we will start soon"
Tom gets behind his desk, looks down at me and mouths 'be quiet' before starting his lesson.