The Ravenclaw Party

Me and Pansy finally arrived at the party after fucking around finding something to wear, I kind of wanted to wear something really sexy since Tom was coming.. even if I was ignoring him, I wanted his attention on me. I wore a short, black, sleeveless dress that hugged my figure. We walked over to where all the Slytherin boys were sitting and there he was.. looking even more beautiful as always in his black suit. When I saw his muscly arms showing through, all I imagined was them wrapped around me as I squeezed them whilst he was pounding me... fuck... FOCUS Y/N!

TOMS POV - As she walked in my eyes turned straight to her. What was she thinking wearing a dress like that in front of all these horny fucking boys. All I can think about is ripping that damn dress off her, bending her over my bed and fucking her until she begs me to stop. I know she's trying to get my attention looking like that but why the fuck has she been ignoring me all this time, I NEED to find out. I want her, and I always get what I want.

I tried my best to avoid eye contact with Tom but I could feel his eyes burning through me. What the fuck is he thinking looking at me like that? If anyone notices they'll put two and two together.
"Finally you girls are here, we thought you was going to make it at one point" Theo laughed and put his arm around Pansy as he kissed her cheek. I smiled at them and added
"Hmm, what's this all about then Parkinson? You didn't mention that you and Theo are so.. close?" She blushed and hit me around the arm
"Oh stop it.. it's nothing"
"Nothing huh? Not what you was saying last night Cara mia" Theo looked at her all smug as her eyes widened.

Me and Pansy had a couple of drinks to speed ourselves up to catch up with the boys. I didn't drink too much, I didn't want to do something I was going to regret in the morning. We was having a real good time, we danced, played a few games with the Ravenclaws and chatted amongst each other, getting to know new faces.

"You look stunning today Y/N, that dress looks really good on you" I turned to see the Ravenclaw prefect standing in front of me. He was majestic to look at with his perfectly styled, brown hair and bright blue eyes.
"Oh.. thank you? Brandon right?" He looked and laughed at me.
"No darling, my name is Brennan. Brennan Olivander."
"I apologise! I'm really bad with names.."
"That's okay. I won't hold it against you if you give me one dance?" He said holding his hand out to me. I thought this would be a good opportunity to see how Tom would react, if he truly does care about me or if I am just a hole to stick his dick into.
"Sure Brennan, let's dance"

Tom's POV - What. The. Actual. Fuck. What does she think she's doing dancing with that dirty Ravenclaw like that? If he puts his hands on her I swear to god... breathe Tom, you can't show that this is bothering you around anyone. It would be chaotic if anyone found out about us and what we've been doing... but fuck I can't watch her like this. I need to do something, fast.

Suddenly the lights at the party went out and I felt someone grab me, I tried to scream for help but they hand their hand over my mouth. Once the scent of cinnamon hit my nose... I calmed down. I opened my eyes to find myself in the men's bathroom, how romantic.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing Y/N" and there he was again, towering over me with both of his hands holding each one of my arms.
"I-I don't know what you're talking about Professor"
"Y/N stop acting dumb, excuse me for the language but you fuck me, you don't wear any underwear for me, suck my dick under my desk and then you ignore me for days?! I'm fucking angry at you.." and he really was, I could seen it in his eyes.

I could see him getting angrier within every second that I didn't respond to him, I just stood there looking into his eyes.
"To- I mean Professor Riddle.. fuck I'm just gonna ask, am I the only one?" I said nervously waiting for his response. His eyes softened, he released the grip off my arms and put his hands on my cheeks.
"Doll.. is this what's been bothering you all these days? If I'm fucking someone else as well as you? Please Y/N.. I only have eyes for you" as I heard those words relief went through the whole of my body. I really was, I could tell he wasn't lying.
"I'm sorry.. I was just upset I shouldn't have ignored you Professor" he pulled me in by the waist and kissed me hungrily, he missed this and so did I.
"Should we get out of here before we get caught?" I asked him indicating for something more.
"Of course darling, my dormitory will be perfect, if you're up for it?" I gave him a big smile and replied
"Yes, professor"
"Doll.. call me Tom, please?"