Pain

It's been three weeks since I was abducted.. all I could think about is how all my friends were feeling and how my Tom was feeling. Is he ok? Does he even care about me? Is he looking for me? Or.. has he moved on? Forgotten about me? All these thoughts ran through my mind every day. The only thing I was grateful for is that Maddox hasn't shown his face to us yet, he's had a young lad with black hair and blue-grey eyes coming down and bringing us food and drinks to keep us alive. Every time he would come down he'd analyse me but never say a word. He seemed strange but.. harmless?

Me and Delphi spoke a lot about the past. Her story about what happened that night really upset me. I was shocked that Tom never mentioned his sister before? And thinking about it, nor has Mattheo and we've been friends for years. I could see the resemblance between them all, for sure. She had black, curly, medium length hair, a pale skin tone and mesmerising blue eyes. She was so beautiful.
"I'm guessing Tom or Mattheo haven't mentioned me? They must still be in a lot of pain" I comforted her as she cried.
"Oh how I've missed them.. I haven't seen them in three years! And you.. well you're very beautiful. Tom is so lucky to have someone so stunning like you" I smiled at her kind words.

Delphi told me what happened to her in the past and why she was also here.. Maddox has been keeping her down here whilst her brothers thought she was dead. My poor, sweet Tommy.. I never knew he carried this with him but I am glad to have met Delphi.

I cannot believe I let myself get abducted by Maddox and that he was holding me hostage, only Merlin knows where. What does he want from me? I questioned this every day.
"We need to find a way out of here one way or another!" I exclaimed but Delphi looked at me with sad eyes.
"It's no use Y/N.. I've been down here for three years, you don't think I've tried to escape? All that's ever happened when I've tried is.." she took a deep breath in and started to tear up.
"He's very aggressive Y/N.. you need to be careful with him. He's strong and... he loves to punish people if they don't obey him" my heart sank.. she's been living in this hell hole for the past 3 years, poor girl.

I suddenly remembered a conversation between the Riddles.
"Oh my.. Merlin Delphi! I remember the boys talking about how "someone" is back and helping your father.. they must have been talking about Maddox?!" I jumped up and looked at her as she realised exactly the same thing I did.
"That means they know where we are right? Who we are with?! But.. that means my father.. he's involved in this? He.. he's been keeping me down here too? His own daughter..? Why am I not surprised" she put a brave face on but I could see the pain in her eyes.. her own family did this to her. In this exact moment I made a promise to myself... I need to get her out of here, back to Tom and Mattheo. I'll do whatever it takes because she deserves nothing less. She's been through enough in her life.

As the door opened I was expecting to see the strange guy as usual however, when I looked up the person we were most dreading to see was staring right at me and Delphi. It was Maddox. The fear in our eyes looked like they excited him, he loved the control and power he had over us.
"What's the matter girls.. wasn't expecting me was you?" His voice was so intimidating and patronising. I nodded.
"Use your fucking words!" He shouted
"N-no we wasn't.. sir" Delphi quickly said.
"Now that's what I call an obedient girl" my stomach turns every time I hear that man's voice.
"He's gonna come for me you know" I don't know why I spoke up but as soon as I did Maddox's eyes turned black. He was furious with me.

As I sat there he charged over to me and dragged me out by my hair. I could hear Delphi screaming for him to leave me alone and that I was sorry. She lied, because I was not fucking sorry. He chucked me into a room that smelt of him.. I looked around and saw some fancy furniture around me. This must be where he stays whilst he keeps us locked in a cell. Lucky him.
"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to darling?" I just swallowed the lump in my throat and didn't answer him. He started laughing at me.
"You really think Tom is going to come for you? That he's going to save you? He's probably already found himself a new toy to fuck.. because that's all you are to him, a toy.. and now you're going to be my toy, he sure won't want you back then" His words hit me really hard but I truly didn't want to believe him.
As I sat on the floor he started unbuckling his belt and my heart sank. He wasn't going to be this evil was he? As he took his clothes off I pleaded for forgiveness, I didn't want this. I didn't want him to do this to me.. but he did. The only thing that kept me breathing in this moment of time was thinking about Tom.
"I'm sorry Tommy.." I whispered through my tears.

TOM'S POV - It's been weeks since I last saw her. My heart aches, I don't know where she is and the biggest thing I'm dreading is if she's still alive. I have looked everywhere for her, day and night. The Riddle manor was the first place I looked but that was way too obvious. When I get my hands on Maddox I'm going to fucking destroy him. First my innocent sister and now my sweet girl, Y/N Berkshire. I never knew I would or even could ever fall in love with someone but she's just perfect. I love how giggly she gets when she sees me, I love how she's so effortlessly beautiful every day, I love how her eyes light up the room.. I just love her and I NEED her back with me. As I was thinking about where to look next Mattheo ran into my classroom making me turn straight to him.
"Tom! I think I know where Y/N is! We need to go there right now!"
"What?! Where! How do you know!" Someone walked from behind the door into my class room.
"You?" I was shocked to say the least.