Oh, Professor

I couldn't believe I just said that to him.. MY PROFESSOR. What is wrong with me? My eyes remained confident where as my body felt so weak from the nerves. "..what did you just say to me Y/N?" And I just repeated myself.. I couldn't stop myself, it's him, he makes me act like this. "Ha, you couldn't handle me" he spat. "Okay fine.. guess I'll just end up taking Draco's offer I guess, that book just isn't doing it for me anymore" I could tell he was gobsmacked from what just came out of my mouth, but his eyes suddenly turned dark and lustful towards me.

He stood up from his seat and started walking towards me, not breaking eye contact. "Colloportus, Muffliato" is all I heard come out of Professor Riddles mouth before he grabbed me and sat me up on my desk, leaning his nose against mine. "You are playing a very dangerous game you little brat" before I could even speak, Professor Riddles lips crashed against mine, he was kissing me so roughly I was struggling to breathe. My whole body was vibrating from his touch. He had his hands all over my legs, getting higher and higher up my skirt.

As Tom shifted my legs open with his knees, standing in between them, he slid his hands all the way up my skirt pulling down my black, lacy knickers, putting them into his pocket. Without breaking our kiss he put his left hand around my throat and used his 2 fingers from his right hand to slowly rub my vagina. "Fuck.. Tom" so many moans came out of my mouth as he touched me. He broke away from the kiss and looked deep into my eyes, he put the two fingers into my mouth before putting them straight up my vagina. "It's Professor Riddle to you, doll... you're such a needy girl hm? Oh yeah..like that baby girl" I nodded as he pulled me closer to him, adding in a third finger.

"Fuck Y/N... you're so wet down there for me, can you get on your knees for me baby?" I nodded as he bit his lip and pushed my head down. He had a soft but good grip on my hair whilst thrusting his dick in and out of my mouth, tears fell down my eyes from how big it was and how deep it was going but I didn't care, I wanted to please him just like he did me. As his cum hit the back of my throat I felt him lift me up back onto the desk, I could tell he wanted more, he craved more of me and that made me feel so good.

"Do you want me to fuck you Y/N?" My heart was absolutely pounding at this point, I couldn't wait for it so I nodded. "Use your fucking words, I want to know that you fully consent to me" I never responded to someone so fast in my life "Yes Professor, I want you to fuck me so hard that I'll cry" his eyes lit up as he took my top and bra off, sucking and playing with my nipples. He pushed my body down onto the desk, pulling me closer to him as he stuck his big dick into my vagina. "Oh merlin.. Y/N your pussy is so tight for me" "good girl, you take me so well" the praises from Tom carried on which made me more horny and more motivated. He thrusted in and out of me getting harder and faster with every moan I made, I could see how much he enjoyed seeing me struggle and beg for him, it turned him on more and more. He did as I said and fucked me so much I cried, he wiped away my tears for me but he for sure enjoyed seeing them run.

After one hour we were both fully pleased and breathless. Tom was towering over me looking into my eyes whilst his sweat dripped all over me. He started kissing me all over my neck and face whilst I tried to catch my breath. "Detention is over Y/N, you can go back to your dorm and relax now. You've been a.. really good girl today" we both started to get dressed whilst I couldn't stop smiling at him. "Professor.. aren't you forgetting something?" He turned around to me looking confused "and what's that exactly?" "Erm, my knickers are in your pocket" "I know that and thats where they are staying. I'll see you tomorrow doll" he walked back to his desk smirking, whilst I left his classroom.