Gone

The next day, I woke up with Tom's arms wrapped around me, I have never felt safer anywhere else in my life than I do here. He placed a soft kiss on my temple as he woke up and pulled me even closer to him.
"Good morning doll" his morning, husky voice drove me insane. I turned to face him and smiled.
"I wish I didn't have to leave.. if I could stay in a moment forever, it would be this one" he planted a kiss on my lips as he stroked my cheek.
"This is all so messed up Tom.. it feels horrible seeing you everyday and not being able to go near you, touch you, kiss you.." sadness started to fill my body, I just wanted everyone to know he was mine.
"I know my love, I promise it won't be like this forever, one day we won't have to hide anymore" he always knew exactly what to say to cheer me up. I absolutely couldn't wait for that day.

After I got ready, I arrived in Tom's classroom 10 minutes earlier than usual and saw him and Mattheo having what looked like a heated conversation.
"HOW COULD HE JUST DISAPPEAR LIKE THAT FOR FUCK SAKE!" Tom shouted and then saw me standing there upset, I knew what he meant by that. Maddox was gone.
"I'm scared Tom.." I muttered
"Y/N we will find him, we promise you. He's not gonna get away with doing what he did to my fake girlfriend" Tom glared at Mattheo as he tried to lighten the mood a little bit.
"No ones gonna hurt you again Y/N I told you this doll" Tom added. As class time begun, everyone started walking through the door.

My brother, Lorenzo came up to me and randomly hugged me.
"What's wrong with you? Has someone died or something?" I asked him as he laughed.
"No Y/N, I feel like I haven't seen you in ages. I've missed you little sis" I rolled my eyes at him
"You're like five minutes older than me Lorenzo, get over it" we both laughed. I did miss him too, I feel like the drama in my life has taken up so much time I haven't been able to even spend time with my own brother and friends.
"How about we go out for some drinks Lorenzo? All of us, I've missed you all so much too.. I'm sorry I haven't been around much"
"Don't be sorry Y/N, we've all got a lot going on in life but that does sound really good, I'll speak to the rest of the group later and we will organise something" I smiled at him and we both went to take a seat. I, of course, sat by my "boyfriend" instead of Draco this time. I could see Draco glaring at me from the other side of the room, he was still pissed that I didn't tell him but how could I of? Like I said before, I didn't know I'd be put in this position myself.

I found it really hard to concentrate during Tom's lesson. I kept thinking about Maddox and what he tried to do to me.. thinking about it I also started to wonder why Tom and Mattheo were so pissed off when I mentioned his name, did they know Maddox? And how?
"Mattheo.. psst Mattheo" I nudged him
"What's wrong Y/N?" He whispered to me
"I've just realised that I forgot to ask you.. how do you know Maddox?" His facial expression turned into anger but he composed himself before answering me.
"I think it's best if you talk to Tom about that later.. don't do it during the day though Y/N, please I don't need him to get out of control" I nodded and went back to listening to Tom talking about the unforgivable curses.
"Does anyone know what the 3 unforgivable curses are?" Tom asked the class.
Pansy answered "imperio, crucio and avada kedavra"
"Correct Miss Parkinson.. these three curses are not to be used under any circumstances an-"
"Professor..?" He glanced at me and raised his eye brow before indicating for me to speak
"What if.. using these curses is our only option?"
He looked at me really concerned about why I asked this and sighed.
"Do- ahem, Miss Berkshire. I hope you are never put in that kind of situation.. however; you have to understand if you are ever to use one of these curses you will have to deal with the consequences. So please remember, there are many other spells you can protect yourself with without having to use any of these" I nodded and gave him a quick smile.

After class we all left to go for lunch, after I had quickly eaten I wanted to go and see Tom before my next class started. As I was walking down the hall I noticed Tom speaking with the headmaster, Dumbledore.
"Miss Berkshire! What a pleasure to see you, how may we help?" Asked Dumbledore.
"I was actually coming to see Professor Riddle.. I needed help with a question from the homework" I answered innocently.
"Very well.. I will leave you two alone then. Professor Riddle, please keep in mind what I had mentioned" he nodded and you both went to his classroom.

As you entered, Tom locked the door and pulled you in for a kiss.
"I find it so hard to resist you during class you know" he said whilst holding me tight.
"Yeah tell me about it, how'd you think I feel when I have to stare at you all lesson listening to your sexy, demanding voice" I trailed my finger up and down his chest. I could see the lust forming in his eyes.. but I could also see something else, something I didn't notice before.. could he? No.. surely not.

"Sexy? Demanding? Only for you my love" he picked me up by my legs and pushed me against his desk, resting me on there. He kneeled down and ripped my legs apart, putting his head in between them. He took off my underwear with his teeth and threw them on the floor, without wasting another second he stuck his tongue straight into my vagina which made my head roll back in an instant. Merlin, I want, crave, NEED this man more and more every day. As I finished he stuck his fingers inside of me and then into my mouth.
"Taste how I make you feel baby.. only me"
"Only you Tommy.." he smashed his lips into mine as he put his dick into my already wet vagina, thrusting in and out of me, fast and hard until we both reached our climax.
"Fuck Tommy, you really do know how to make me feel good" he kissed me all over until he got to my lips, he planted a big kiss on them and stroked my hair.

"We're going to the three broomsticks later Tom.. I hope you can join us all?"
"Won't that be a little weird Y/N?" He raised his eyebrow
"Not at all.. you came to the Ravenclaw party the other week? Plus Mattheo will be there and you're his brother" he rolled his eyes
"Don't need to remind me.. fine I'll go, for you, wear something nice darling" he winked at me before I left for my next class, happy and satisfied.

Later that night we all got ready to go to the three broomsticks.
"You look SO sexy Y/N, Mattheo won't be able to keep his eyes off you" Pansy said whilst slapping my bum.
"Christ Pansy! Keep your hands to yourself" I laughed at her. Little did she know I sure wasn't dressing myself up for Mattheo but his brother.
"Come on Y/N let's get going! I'm so damn excited to drink.. oh and Y/N do you think this looks okay?" She twirled around to show me her outfit
"You always are Pansy! And of course girl, you look absolutely stunning, I'm sure Theo will notice too" I winked at her whilst she went bright red.

We walked to meet the boys at the three broomsticks as they were already there waiting for us.
"About time girls! We was getting worried you weren't coming"
"Us? Missing out on drinking? You must be having a laugh" I sat in between Mattheo and Tom, trying not to make it too obvious as to why. I felt Tom's cold hand touch me on my right thigh. His touch was just so mesmerising, it made me feel all the best emotions. He rested it there for quite a while. We had a couple of drinks, we all relaxed and chatted about life.
"I need to go to the toilet, I'll be back in a couple of minutes okay? Pans.. would you mind coming with me"
"Sure Y/N! Let's go" we stumbled into the bathroom giggling, I haven't had this much fun in ages. I really missed hanging around with my friends. Pansy was still in one of the toilets as I was sorting out my hair. I felt a presence come up behind me. I looked in the mirror and my heart fell straight into my stomach. He started to walk closer to me and grabbed me by my arms
"MADDOX?! GET AWAY FROM ME!!! GO NOW!!" I shouted as Pansy quickly ran out of the toilet trying to rip his grip away from me.
"Get the fuck off her now!" He slapped her across the face so hard, knocking her down to the floor.
"PANSY!" I cried
"You're not getting away from me this time Y/N, you're gonna regret rejecting me"
"NO NO PLEASE TOMMMMM!! HELP!!!!" I screamed for him at the top of my lungs.

TOM'S POV - As me and the rest of the boys were talking, we suddenly heard Y/N scream for me from the bathroom. I quickly jumped up and ran there as fast as I could, with the others following me. My heart was pounding, there is no fucking way that he's got her again has he? As we got into the bathroom, the only person I saw there was Pansy, crying on the floor but where the fuck was she? Where was my Y/N

"Pansy baby.. merlin! What the fucks happened?" Theo kneeled down to her on the floor, hugging her as she was uncontrollably shaking and crying.
"S-some guy.. he a-attacked Y/N"
"Pansy listen to me, what did he look like?" Mattheo asked her
"I'm not s-sure but I heard her say Maddox I-I think.." no.. not him, he couldn't have taken her. FUCK!!
"WHAT?! Who the fuck is Maddox?" Lorenzo started to panic and pace around the room, then he turned to the Riddle brothers, looking at them for a minute before questioning them.
"And why the fuck did my sister scream out for you Tom?