Mystery Man

I just knew Tom was behind all of this, he just couldn't let it go that I had a drink with a friend.
"Since when are you two dating..? And why did non of us know about this?" Draco stood there looking confused at me and Mattheo who had his arm around my shoulder.
"We preferred to keep this private, but I just can't stand other men trying to get into her knickers. Now that everyone knows, they won't touch what's Riddle's property, right Y/N?" oh he really thinks he's so smart saying that.
"Right.. can we please go somewhere to talk? Somewhere a little more.. private?" He nodded and we both walked away and guess where he took me. To see my "favourite" Professor.

As we walked into Tom's office, he already had a big grin on his face. I don't exactly know what he thinks is so hilarious.
"YOU TWO HAVE GOT SOME FUCKING EXPLAINING TO DO! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT ALL ABOUT?!" I couldn't keep my cool, I just absolutely went off on them both.
"Oh doll.. I would have happily and proudly beat the shit out of that Ravenclaw boy myself however, I am a Professor.. I've got to be professional after all. So I got some help from my brother. If people think you two are dating they won't go anywhere near you" I couldn't believe what he was saying to me right now.
"I really wish you trusted me more Tom.. and you should have known better to get involved Mattheo, now we've got to act like a damn couple and I for sure ain't kissing you"
"Damn right you're not. Brother or not if I find out that's happened, I won't be happy Mattheo" he just rolled his eyes, agreed and left the room.

I didn't really know what to do at this point, Tom was sat at his desk flicking through the pages of his book whilst I stood there, in silence.
"Are you done being mad? Or do I just need to fuck the attitude out of you again" he looked up at me smirking as a small smile formed on my face. I just could help it, he knows how to get to me. I quickly put my face straight acting like I wasn't bothered about what he just said. He rolled his eyes at me and started walking towards me.

He snaked his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him and placed his hand from his other arm on my cheek, stroking it with his thumb. This man just knew what to do to make me feel WEAK.
"Don't be mad at me doll but it makes me furious seeing other men around you and the fact that I can't do anything about it frustrates me even more" he said looking deep into my eyes.
"Well luckily you've got a brother that likes to fight then huh?" He laughed
"Yeah actually probably more lucky for them that Mattheo loves using his hands during disagreements. I, on the other hand, like to use my wand and two words" my eyes widened when he said that.. I knew exactly what he meant, he'd really kill someone for.. me?

Tom placed a few kisses on my lips and one on my forehead before pulling away from me which made me sad, I loved when we had intimate moments like this but I hated when they had to end.
"I'm sorry darling, I've got a class coming in 5 minutes.. why don't you come and see me a little bit later on? I promise I'll hold you for as long as you want" and there was suddenly a smile on my face again, I nodded and left his classroom.

As I was walking through the corridors I felt a man's hand grab my arm so I turned to face him.
"Why didn't you tell me you was dating Mattheo? I've been flirting with you all this time for nothing.." Draco questioned me and honestly I didn't know what to say because I didn't even know I was "dating" Mattheo until about an hour ago myself.
"I'm sorry Dray, I just... like Mattheo said we didn't want anyone to know just yet"
"Y/N we've been friends for years, you could have trusted me! I'm guessing that's why Tom's been so overprotective over you, trying to keep men away from you for Mattheo" oh Draco, you couldn't be more wrong.

After what felt like a long day I decided to have a little time for myself before going over to Tom's room. I put on a face and hair mask whilst relaxing in the bath. After I was done I picked a sexy, black lingerie set to wear under my loungewear set for Tom. As I was about to leave I heard my door open, I turned around to see a familiar face standing in front of me.
"Oh my god you scared me.. what are you doing here?" I asked as he just stared at me for a minute.. making me feel a little uncomfortable.
"I can't stop thinking about you.." he told me.