Stay away

It suddenly hit me.. I'm meant to be in Potions right now with everyone. How the fuck am I going to explain myself when they knew I was staying behind with Tom to show him my 'work'. There's not much I can do about it now, I'm sure I'll think of something. I just hope I don't get caught sitting here.

As all the students were busy with their work set by the Professor, he finally came and sat down on his chair. His facial expression softened when he saw me as he laughed a little bit too. Oh I'm guessing he liked looking down at me from up there, if that's how he wants to play, then that's how we will play.

As he pulled his chair in to mark some test papers from before, I started to quietly unbuckle his belt. His eyes met mine faster than ever and he looked shocked.
"What are you doing Y/N.. don't play around" he warned me with a whisper
This made my smile grow even more than ever, I liked being in control this time.

As his belt was undone and his trousers slightly down revealing his big boner under the desk I slowly started to lick the tip in circles, teasing him whilst he tried to work, not making it obvious to anyone what was actually happening, I could tell he had a high tolerance, I wanted to make him sweat. I started to take the whole of his dick in my mouth right to the very bottom, I could feel his whole body tense up whilst I started getting faster.. I even used my teeth in a nice, pleasing way of course. He started to get a little bit worked up during this, he grabbed my hair and controlled my head, shoving me into him. Suddenly I felt his cum hit the back of my throat as he groaned.

"Professor.. is everything okay? Do you need something?" I heard one of the students say
"No, get back to work. Stop getting distracted"
"Sorry sir.. it's hard not to get distracted by you I mean look at you, you're so magical.. I mean- sorry sir I didn't mean that" Tom just looked at her with a confused face but didn't say anything, instead looked down at my furious face.

Oh no she did NOT just fucking say that to him. My blood started boiling. Was I jealous? I mean who wouldn't be? He's claimed me as his and I sure as hell have claimed him as mine. He wouldn't be doing this with anyone else... right? The thoughts started to consume me a little bit, like why me? I was just an ordinary girl, nothing out of this world but he wants me. Maybe he's just using me.. I really thought about it for a bit and I don't want to be someone's sex toy. Maybe it's best if I stay away from Tom for a while and think some more.. try and clear my head a little.

I was happy when his class finally came to an end, it felt like I was under that desk forever. Once I made sure everyone had left, I got out from under the desk and without saying nothing I walked towards the door wanting to leave. However, I felt a masculine hand gently grab my arm.
"You're going to leave? Just like that?" I glared at him for a few seconds before responding bluntly.
"I have class" I ripped my arm out of his grip and quickly left, not giving him a chance to say anything else.

I bumped into my friends as they were walking to transfiguration.
"Where the hell have you been hiding? You didn't come to potions? Did my brother keep you for that long? I'm sure he had another class due soon" asked Mattheo with a curious facial expression.
"Oh no no, I didn't feel too good after so I went it have a lie down in my dorm for a bit, I hope Professor Snape won't be too mad at me" that was honestly the best excuse I could have come up with at the time.
"Don't worry, we covered for you" Enzo bluntly added. You smiled at them and went to your next class.

A few days had passed since me and Professor Riddle were alone at any point. He tried his hardest to catch me on my own but I made sure I was always with someone. It annoyed him as he couldn't even give me any detention because I was as good as gold to him during class, no cheek, no rudeness, just getting on with everything he asked.

It was finally the weekend so me and Pansy were getting ready for the Ravenclaw party that Luna had invited us all to.
"I am SO excited for tonight! We haven't been to a party together in ages Y/N" Pansy was jumping up and down from excitement as I laughed at her
"I know how you feel Pans, I'm just as excited as you, I need this"
"I hope Professor Riddle will let us all chill out though and won't ruin our fun... ahh I'm sure he will he's only 3 years older than us I guess" I quickly turned around to her as she spoke.
"P-professor Riddle? What are you talking about Pans?"
"Well I've heard he's going to be there too, he is Mattheo's brother after all plus everyone knows and loves him in this school" I couldn't believe it, he's going to be there with all of our friends.. how am I meant to stay away from him now?