Night Of Passion

We left the party without saying goodbye to anyone and quickly ran to his dorm so that we wouldn't get caught by someone. I then realised something and asked him
"You could have just teleported us here right?"
"It's more fun this way doll.. more exciting right?" I guess he was kind of right. The adrenaline rushing through me was crazy. I adored this feeling and to be honest I loved every single second of how he made me feel.

He wasted no time in pulling me in for a passionate kiss as we both undressed each other. I missed his smell, his touch, his hands around me.. I just missed him.
"I hope that you're ready for a night of passion love" with the way he smirked as he said this, I just knew I was going to be absolutely ruined tomorrow.. and I couldn't wait.

As Tom picked me up I swung my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck, the thought of what we was about to do was getting me so wet for him already. This man really has a lot of power over me. He lay me on his bed and started to kiss me from my jaw all the way down to my pussy. He spread my legs apart, holding them down for me. At first he started to slowly suck and lick my clit before his tongue made his way inside, making me cum all over it. He then inserted 1 finger, then another and another. As my moans started to get louder he started to pick up the pace.

"Oh fuck Tom, you're so good with your tongue and fingers..ahh fuck me baby"
"That's for being such a good girl under the desk the other day.. I thought you deserve it"
I could tell he was starting to get even more horny with the way he held eye contact with me, like he just wanted to pound into me there and then but he likes taking his time on pleasing me first.

Tom's POV - This is exactly what I needed.. her fully naked, laying on my bed being submissive to me. I loved the way she trusted me with her body. It felt like treasure to me, it was mine, she was mine... I own her. The way she just lays there and waits for me to do things to her just turns me on like fuck. Her pussy just tastes so good.. mmm I can't wait to fuck her all night, my sweet doll.

He came back up to me so that we were now face to face, he stuck his tongue into my mouth whilst he put his dick inside of me. Many moans, no, screams were coming out of my mouth at this point. I could tell he wasn't holding back at all. He craved, wanted, needed me.
"FUCK ME TOM, YES... AHH"
"You're dick is so good baby"
"I love the way you make me feel whilst fucking me like this"
"That's the spot Tom.. right there baby"
He was going absolutely insane hearing all these praises from me, he was getting faster and harder and I was loving every single second of it.

After what seemed like hours later when we finally finished fucking, he has his back against the headboard and lit up a cigarette and stroking my hair whilst I was laying on his naked, sweaty chest.
"Hope you're okay there doll.. I had a couple of days to make up for didn't I" he looked at me with a sarcastic face, I rolled my eyes and responded.
"Look Tom, I'm sorry about that ok? I was just overthinking things and I was wrong. I should have spoken to you instead of ignoring you, I promise I won't do that again" he smiled at me and kissed my forehead
"You're a good girl Y/N, now let's try and get some sleep, you need to rest" and I did just that, I was absolutely knackered from him.

Not long after we both fell asleep, we got woken up by someone banging on Tom's door, we both quickly jumped out of bed however, due to him going so hard on me, I fully fell on the floor. He kind of let out a small laugh before picking me up and putting his one finger on my mouth to keep me quiet.
"Who is it? It's not really a good time at the moment.. I've just woken up" it's a Sunday morning, so it's not like he was late for class.
"Its me brother, open the door" oh shit! Mattheo was at his door, it's not like he'd care that Tom just woke up so he'd expect him to let him in. Fuck fuck fuck! What do we do now...