Prologue

"Tsu-nii, wake up !" A loud male voice shouted from downstairs."it's almost time for school !"

The brunette under the sheets scowled a little bit, -an expression so out of place on his usually smiling face-, and buried his head deeper on his fluffy pillows, completely ignoring the shout from earlier.

The male who had shouted, sighed as, -once again-, he was ignored by his brother who wasn't really good with mornings.

The other two males who were sitting and eating at the table chuckled a little bit as their second eldest brother sulked in the kitchen.

"You know, Ieyasu, you should really learn that Tsu-nii will never wake up early." The platinum haired middle brother said amusedly .

"Shut up, Iekatsu." The sulking blonde snapped irritably, as he finished cooking his elder brother's breakfast and putting it in the microwave for him to eat later when he wakes up.

"You two are really childish, did you know that ? And I'm supposed to be the youngest one here." The reddish brown haired male commented, lilac sharp eyes shining with amusement.

Iekatsu and Ieyasu,who had finished his task in the kitchen and is now in the dining room, rolled their eyes at their youngest brother.

"You have no room to speak Ienobu, bragging isn't really a mature attitude now ain't it ?" The aforementioned Ienobu gave a sly smirk in response to his brothers words.

"Being humble are we now, Iekatsu ?" Lilac colored eyes met with sunset colored ones in a fierce stare as both brothers glared at each other straight in the eyes.

Ieyasu would have face palmed, if only it wouldn't ruin his image, -even when he was alone with his brothers-, he would never do such a dowdy gesture.

Clearing his throat, and effectively shutting up the arguing pair, Ieyasu gave both of his brothers a firm glare and saying .

"Get your bags now or face my wrath later, it's your choice." And promptly left to get his own bag and head to school.

The two scrambled after the blonde, after cleaning their mess of coarse, got their bags and left for school. Ieyasu isn't one to be messed with whenever he was serious.

_____________________ (/ ^ 0)/
A/N:
This is only a view of the prologue, it isn't the whole chapter.

So, does anyone want me to continue ?