P3: The Brothers

Did you miss me? :)
Here's the next chapter, sorry if it's not good, I still don't know about KHR, so I apologize in advance.
    ~( ^ ~ ^ )~

Ieyasu, Ienobu, and Iekatsu felt a sudden chill, if it wasn't so cold already because of their brother's flames.

This wasn't the first time Tsuna had become angry, actually, they had experienced numerous times in the past,- the poor assassins didn't know what killed...... (0 _ O: wrong word)............hit them into an eternal slumber, and it wasn't a pretty sight to see.

Who ever said that Tsuna himself wasn't allowed to put them to sleep for all eternity ? Well, it certainly wasn't Tsuna or his brothers.

Reborn wasn't sure if he was imagining this, but he could see a bit of an icy mist enveloping the room.

"Why would that be?" Reborn was very much curious of what might happen, despite the gut feeling of danger lurking near (Danger: The cute fluffy little bunny ;).

"Oho, you know exactly what I'm talking about." The smile was back, this time though, less gentle, more lethal than anything.

"I won't know what unless you tell me so, Dame-Tsuna." It was hard keeping the smirk of his face, oddly enough, he already felt proud to have such students.

The safety of a gun resounded across the room, and a katana being pulled out from its scabbard along with it.

Ieyasu glared at his brothers, a silent order to hide their weapons.

But they did not relent, their murderous intent so strong, that it would have practically oozed from them.

Tsuna said nothing for a while, smile becoming sickeningly sweet, it would have decayed the tooth fairy herself.

Turning his icy gaze to his brothers, he politely asked." Ieyasu, would you please take Ienobu and Iekatsu to Irie-kun's house, you (Ieyasu) also included, and stay there for a few hours." An order that need not be questioned.

Stiffly nodding his head, he practically dragged his brothers out of the room, this was the first time ,-since the firt assassin anyways-, they had seen their brother so angry.

"Now that we're alone, let's put aside the pleasantries, and talk about this little misunderstanding."

___________________________

A/N: Yay :)

Can you guys wait for the next?

I'm sorry if this took long, and if you're disappointed, but my head is still full of  school work T^T

Help me with my mistakes, please
/( 0 ^ 0)\

Follow
Vote
Comment

And Thank You For Reading ;)