P2: A Hitman With A Curse

Reborn silently cursed as he found no way out of this predicament.

There was no way of getting the dammed chains off of him, and Leon was unreachable.

He was completely humiliated, oh what he would do to Iemitsu once he gets out of this.
__________________________
Ieyasu, Iekatsu, and Ienobu had left the school in a hurry, no excuses needed except for the simple order of don't get in the fucking way or die order Ieyasu had given when they had all the information they needed.

Reaching their house had been easy because most of the kids in the neighborhood should have been in school, while the adults were at work or doing their house tasks.

Ieyasu and Iekatsu nodded to Ienobu in acknowledgement, because the first room that greeted them in the entrance, was (is) the basement's first section, the weapons section.

Picking up their weapon of choice, tactical hatchets, a katana, and a spiked whip, they walked to the torture section.
_________•_•_______________
Tsuna had just woken up from another nightmare (memory •^•).

This particular memory wasn't as bad as the others, but it wasn't exactly flowers and rainbows.

Groggily standing up, he checked the house map beside his small study table.

It seems every room has been changed in location, Tsuna mused with a frown.

Sighing, he went out of his room, unlocking the system on his door is quite tiring.
__________________________
Reborn glared silently at the opening door.

The three figures he knew instantly who they were.

He wasn't the only one who was glaring and irritated, because three different colored eyes glared back straight at him.

"What would the greatest hitman be doing here? Huh, Reborn-san."
__________________________
A/N: finally finished with 'A Hitman With A Curse' :)

Poor Reborn:)
My updates will be slower again, sorry T^T

Next will be: 'Decimo Candidates' ;)

Like for a faster update
Follow for new stories
And Thanks for the reads :)