P1: Decimo Candidate

Ieyasu was so furious right now, that he almost lost control of his flames, and losing control right now was not an option.

He couldn't believe what the hitman had just said, what the hell was Vongola thinking!

No, it wasn't the Vongola Ninth who decided this, Ieyasu knew it wasn't just the Ninth, it was the idiot coward Iemitsu who would propose such a thing.

'I was sent here to tutor the four of you, and to choose the Ninth's successor.' Reborn had said bluntly, without lie and without doubt.

How dare he, how dare he do this, Ieyasu cursed, did the blonde think they would just accept this! After everything he did to them!

After abandoning them and never coming back. After beating up Tsuna so many times just because he couldn't accept the harsh reality. Why would they ever want to see that coward again?

Iekatsu felt the same, but he had a tight grip on his raging hate and fury.

He could almost hear his brothers' murderous thoughts, he could almost feel their flames wanting to burst and burn the tied up hitman in front of them just to make sure there was no danger near their big brother.
__________________________
Reborn felt a bit shocked and angry.

Shocked because he hadn't thought the brothers had already accessed their flames.

He could almost feel the heat radiating from the three.

And angry because he was unprepared for this, got captured and humiliated by fucking middle schoolers, and oh he was so going to murder someone when he gets back to Italy.
__________________________
When Tsuna had walked leisurely out of his room, he was met with the living room, then the kitchen, then the small library, then the dining room, the study room, and he continued to walk through many other rooms his brothers had added so he could be comfortable.

It was quite a long way, but he reached the locked door of the basement, he was sure the first room he would be met with would be the basement's 7th section, the supply area for ammo and other things needed for the weapons.

Tsuna frowned, Ienobu had changed the location of his room furthest from the torture section, that means the intruder is dangerous.

And by dangerous, it means that person came from the mafia.
___________•_•_____________
A/N: okay, Reborn will be the one we will focus on, in the next chapter :) so if you want more comment :)

Like for next update

Follow if you like my stories.

And Thanks for reading ;)