P1: 'Civilians'

Tsuna smiled a menacingly sweet smile as he sat down on the chair. "Now that we have all settled down, let's talk like the civilized people we are."

The four still had their legs frozen by Tsuna's flame. Reborn smiled sarcastically. "Yeah, civilized." He muttered, Tsuna just continued to smile.

Tsuna's brothers wisely kept their mouths shut, knowing that should they anger their beloved brother more, they wouldn't live through the hellish punishment he would give them.

"Let us make a...sort of agreement, Reborn." The cavity inducing bright smile was back.

Reborn raised a brow, giving a mock smirk to the brunette. "Oh? Please, do continue, Princess." He says in a overly sweet an mocking tone.

"I'm quite confident that this 'agreement' will definitely be beneficial to the both of us, Reborn, and I'm sure you're the type who likes 'entertaining' situations." Such a sweet and innocent face, but the words coming out from the deceptively angelic looking Tsuna sounded as if it fitted a demon tempting a sinful mortal.

Amused, Reborn decided to indulge the eldest a bit more. Clearly, he knew what he was talking about. Reborn could just smell the future agony of a certain someone (I'd be surprise if none of you guess who this person is.). "I'm listening."

The unholy smiles that made it's way on the faces of the triplets were truly fear inducing, they had a guess what their brother would get the hitman to do. And they're sure that the hitman would even enjoy what he was about to do.

Reborn smirked. 'I'm starting to like my students. They certainly have the same taste of fun that I enjoy with sadistic pleasure.' He inwardly chuckled.

This was going to be fun.

___________________
A/N: it's a miracle that this chapter was even made. My school is...tiring, and they do not know how much the 'activities' they give us cause so much stress, I HATE talking in front of a crowed.

Comment, Vote, Follow (it is much appreciated)

Point out any mistakes that you see and I will fix them.

Thank you for reading and waiting for this chapter :)