P1: A Hitman With A Curse

Reborn had not been prepared when he arrived at the Sawada household.

For one, there was no house wife, two, there was only one person in the house, and three, the three triplets had already went out of the house at 3:25 A.M, freakin' 3 A.M in the morning!

Another thing he had discovered were the house traps and security.

The damned place had almost been impenetrable, but of course he was able to bypass almost everything, being the greatest after all.

The most impossible task, he discovered, was going inside the room where the only person, he was guessing it was the oldest, is sleeping in.

The cursed door won't break, it won't budge with a Leon chainsaw, and even gunshots won't make a scratch!

Frustrated he tried using a grenade, the thing was disabled in a second, it seemed the siblings had acquired a gas that can incapacitate bombs.

It was gonna be a long day.
____________-_-_____________
At school, the triplets had gone their separate ways.

Ieyasu left to do his task as a student president, and to finish the paperwork that had piled up.

Iekatsu had gone to the gym to start on his training, it wouldn't do if he got sloppy on his skills.

Ienobu went to his usual place, the computer laboratory, to research on the happenings in the countries they had connections to, particularly Russia and Italy.

When Ienobu had made sure there was no trouble, he checked the house security system, what he found made his blood ran cold.

Most of the traps had been triggered, and the intruder was outside his brother's room, the fucker was outside his brother's room!

Growling angrily, he hurriedly set the system into lock down mode, effectively tightening security and shutting all escape for the intruder.

Making sure to send the warning to his brothers, he started to rearrange the rooms in the house and putting his brother's room furthest from the danger, he was glad they had installed soundproof walls and everything else that could help in making sure their precious brother is safe.

The whole house had been locked and the intruder had been captured and placed in the basement torture section (I'll tell you who helped with the house modifications ;) later).

The guy had skills, Ienobu silently praised, no one had ever given him a hard time on capturing an enemy, but that wouldn't save the man from his and his brothers torture later.
_________________________
Reborn had been careless and had underestimated the brothers.

He was chained and jailed in a cage made with the same material as the door he was trying to break.

And Leon was caged in a glass case surrounded by a layer of toxic and poison, added with bladed grilles. (Sorry if the descriptions a wrong -_-)

He was really questioning the information the Ninth had given him, actually, he was doubting that any of the information he got was right at all, and he hated being wrong.

Civilians were not capable of this, never mind that they are middle schoolers.

And he would kill the idiot who had given him the wrong information, said idiot was the blonde CEDEF leader.
__________________________
It wasn't even lunch time and there was already trouble, Ieyasu silently seethed.

How dare those idiots try to harm their precious Tsuna-nii.

And it was the greatest hitman in the world who they had sent, he was absolutely livid when Ienobu had said this.

"And where is he now?" He asked coldly, he was slightly glad he had his own office and room in the school.

"Basement torture section, he was outside Tsuna-nii's door when I checked the system." Iekatsu was scowling, greatest hitman or not, he will not let this go.

"Is brother safe?" This time Iekatsu spoke, the flame in his eyes dancing with fury.

"Of coarse, safety above all." That was the only rule they followed when it concerned their brother.

"Then let's go." It was said without emotion, but the iciness in the air was palpable.
_________________________

A/N: sorry for the slow update, the connection had been cut in our house T^T

There are lots of OC's in this, they will be aiding the brothers ;)

Like for the next chapter

Follow for new stories

And thanks for reading