P2: The Brothers

The triplets kept their faces neutral, but inwardly they were smirking in satisfaction.

It wasn't a secret to them, but other than them and their big brother, no one else knew just how demonic Tsuna can get when someone threatened his family (Iemitsu May or may not be included -_-).

For the first time in ages, Reborn had felt a sliver of fear from a middle schooler, and it wasn't a pretty experience when that middle schooler is one Sawada Tsunayoshi.

Tsuna took a deep, calming breathe to calm his emotions.

He could feel his flames almost licking at his skin, the heat in his veins, and the anger that helped with the strong heat, it wouldn't be good if he were to kill someone, especially in front of his younger brothers.

So he took a few more calming breathes, and forced his raging emotions to be calm.

He hated it whenever someone tries to endanger his brothers, anyone could insult him, hurt him, and even try to kill him, but his brothers were another story, he would be a hundred thousand more times be as cruel and evil as the devil if it meant his brothers would be safe.

Especially from the mafia.................

After all, it was the mafia who took their mother away.
It was the mafia who ruined his brothers lives, because of the mafia, his brothers never truly had a chance to fully experience a mother's love.

Never mind if he was as traumatized (a hundred million more times traumatized) as his brothers, he is the eldest, and it is the elder brother's role to be the one who should be strong for hi siblings, to never show them his tears, because his siblings were much more hurt than him (-_- : not really).

"Well, Reborn-san, it seems we have a bit of a problem here." Tsuna drawled cooly, his gentle smile long gone, and replaced with an aloof look.

Reborn raised a brow, a bit unnerved by the sudden changed of mood, did the eldest have a bipolar disorder?

"And what problem would that be?" He could practically see the slight raised of brows from the triplets.

"It's quite simple really, the problem here is the mafia." Tsuna said with a bit of scorn.
__________________________
A/N: did you guys wait long?

I'm sorry, my whole body is killing me because of practice, but anyways, here you go ;)

I still haven't started on the anime because I still don't have time, this chapter had been unfinished for a while , so I decided to finish it :)

Thanks for reading and please vote and comment, if I should still continue or not ;) it depends on you :)

Thank you ;)