P2: Decimo Candidate

All three eyes turned back to their captive, all with murderous intent.

"Well then, Reborn-san-" Ienobu started"- would you leave if we ask nicely?" His brothers were slightly glad their youngest could hold in emotions when needed.

Reborn scowled, how in the world was he captured by these little children again? Oh, that's right, they aren't normal apparently, because no normal civilian had these kinda of technology and weapons in their houses!

"Sorry there kiddo-" he smirked inwardly at the irritated twitch the triplets gave at the word"- but orders are orders."

Reborn was slightly glad his new students weren't all that stone cold, he was wondering how the eldest could sleep through all of the ruckus.

How exciting, Reborn thought sarcastically, here he was tied up in chains and without a weapon, and he was further aggravating the already murderous middle schoolers, who, -he might add-, were carrying a variety of weapons all aimed at him, how lovely.

"Poor little hitman, left alone with three little angels."
___•_•____•_•_____•_•___•_•
Tsuna was glad his brother had taught him how to hack.

Hacking the series of locks on the door had been quite a task, hacking the doors of the basements 6th-15th sections was quite a chore, but the last door he was about to unlock, was the door to the torture section, the 25th room/section.

He couldn't hear anything because of the thick soundproof walls.

It was funny how little their house looked on the outside.
__________________________
Reborn grimaced, it seems his new students are also accurate at hitting the target.

An example of this was his torn suit, not even a scratch on his skin, but his suit, on the other hand, was a different story.

"I really, really wish Nii-chan would allow me to at least dismember a human being." Iekatsu said absentmindedly as he filled a thin syringe with a poison of his brother's own creation.

"And I won't ever allow that because it's bad." A stern voice answered back.

Three sets of eyes widened as they all turned to the petite figure standing near the slightly ajar steel doors.

"Nii-chan/Tsuna-nii?!" The three exclaimed in shock.

Reborn raised a brow, was this cute little bunny the eldest?

"So, what have you three been up to?" The said three paled a bit.

They could never ever defy their big brother, too bad for them, and how lucky Reborn was, because he was so close to a fate much worse than death.
__________________________
A/N: Yay:) Tsuna saves Reborn from a certain drug/poison that someone invented  :)

Like if you want the next update

Follow
And
Comment
If you want me to continue my stories ;)

And thanks for reading :D