Accidentally Married with a Stranger

**

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction, Names, Characters, Events, Businesses, Places, Locales and other incidents are the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance of the actual persons, living, places, actual events are purely coincidental.

NOTE:

Be advisable that story is a Girl to Girl story theme that contains some sensitive contents, mature scenes, and flirty scenarios that are not suitable for the young audience. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

And if you're UNCOMFORTABLE in reading this kind of story, then you are free not to read this. I'm open and warmly accepting any suggestions or feedbacks regarding in this story but please, be sensitive first on what you will comment.

 Hate comments will be automatically turned off and not welcome! Thank you!

The language will be using is taglish. Since Filipino is my first language and English is my second language. I'll be informing you guys that there will be instances of grammatical errors and typo's so bare with me. 

ANNOUNCEMENT

 This story is under revision for now. Kailangan kong i-edit dahil may mga ilang lines na na-bold ko and some is hindi, including some typo's and grammatical errors na need baguhin. Wala naman akong babaguhin sa story aside nalang kung may mga chapters na nakalimutan ko dagdagan. So bare with me please. Para mabasa niyo yung new updated story, remove niyo sa reading list then balik niyo nalang ulit. Thank you angels!

**