The Lion's Snap

"How could any of YOU possibly understand? MY disappointment?! MY pain?! AAAAAAAAAH!" A roar could be heard, followed by Leona overblotting. Kira couldn't believe what she was seeing... it wasn't real...or was it? Leona then let out a huge roar. 

"What's happening?! Some kind of giant shadow is comin' outta him!" Jack exclaimed seeing the giant lion like figure above Leona. "No...it can't be real.." Kira exclaimed falling to the ground, her legs giving out as she tries to stand. "Kira-senpai!" Ace rushing over to get Kira out of the way from the giant incarnation of Leona's blot.

"Is he goin' into evil darkness berserker mode like Riddle did?!" Grim exclaimed. "If you can move, seek shelter! Ace, Deuce, help me take the wounded outside!" Riddle announced to everyone. "Lilia, please get help from the faculty!" Riddle looked at Lilia. Ace and Deuce both nodded to their housewarden. "Understood. Kira stay strong until I return!" Lilia noticing Kira's face before disappearing.

Leona roared again before aiming an attack on Kira, causing her to flinch in pain. "Kira-Senpai!" Ace exclaimed before Kira blocked him from coming near her. "I'm fine.." Kira covered her mouth before talking. She then heard it...drip...drip...drip. "Am I destined to be alone..."

"Why does this keep happening to us? This is so not my #brand!" Cater exclaimed before being interrupted by Riddle. "If you're afraid, feel free to run."

"Trey wouldn't let me hear the end of that." Cater said. "We do this together, housewarden!"

"I dunno what's going on, but if we hit Leona hard enough, maybe we can snap him outta it?" Jack confused, but willing to help. "I...I'll help too....No way am I taking what he said lying down!" Ruggie coughed, but still wanting to help.

"So even the lowly hyena turns against me?" Overblot Leona said. "Ah ha ha! What a total joke!" Overblot Leona laughed. "My love!" Kira exclaimed wanting to get close, but Ace and Deuce held her back from doing so. She managed to hide her scar. "Let me get near him! I'm strong, I can get near him!" Kira exclaimed, breaking free from Ace and Deuce's arms. Reina had gone to help get the wounded out. She remembers how she wasn't able to stay for Reina's. She's not making that mistake again!

"Yuu, if we can take this guy down, they'll let us play in the tournament!" Grim exclaimed to Yuu. "Give it everything ya got!" 

"He's coming for us, guys!" Yuu said. Everyone nodded and were ready to fight him. Kira was ready to get her boyfriend back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kira held Leona's unconscious body in her hands. She didn't want anyone to hurt him again. Leona's eyes opened a little from Grim yelling in his ears. "I did it! He's awake! I was startin' to think you weren't gonna regain consciousness! Now hurry up and confess!"

"Grim, please don't yell at him." Leona's eyes full awoke from hearing Kira's voice. "Wh-What?" Leona finally regaining consciousness. "Mr. Kingscholar. Your negative energies accelerated your blot accumlation, inducing an overblot episode." Crowley walked close to Leona and Kira. "Do you not remember?"

"Wait, ME..? I overblotted? No way..." Leona exclaimed before looking at Kira's injuries. "Did I hurt you..?" Leona looked at Kira before holding her close to him. "I'm fine, my sweet lion." Kira reasurred Leona that there were only minor injures, like two scratches.

"And more importantly, the Spelldrive Tournament is about to begin." Grim chimmed in. "I'm gonna need you to confess that you're the culprit, so I'm allowed to enter!"

"Heh. If this is a joke, I ain't laughin'." Leona confused as to what Grim is talking about. "The Headmage got Grim's group to investigate the accidents in exchange for letting them compete in the tournament." Jack explained. "Whaaat? THAT'S what this is all been about?"

"You bet it has! And EXCUSE you?! You were the one pushin' people down stairs for the chance at a little fame and glory!" Grim exclaimed. "Grim..let's please calm down first..." Kira sighed, but was still resting on Leona's chest, she felt safe resting on it.

"Is he correct? Were you responsible for the series of injuries sustained by competing players?" Crowley asked. Leona sighed, "....Yeah. That was me."

"Very well. Then to begin with, Savanaclaw House will be disqualified from this year's tournament. The rest of your punishment will be decided after I discuss with the victims. Are we clear?" Crowley explained. "...Understood." Leona sighed, both Ruggie and Jack were silent too.

"Headmage, wait." Riddle chimmed in. "Mr. Rosehearts? And I see you're with..Ah."

"Correct. They're the victims in this incident." Riddle exclaimed with Trey and Jamil beside him. "Headmage, speaking on behalf of the victims, I have a request for you. We would like you to permit Savanaclaw House to play in the tournament despite their crimes."

"What..? Are you saying...you forgive their crimes?" Crowley questioned looking at them. "You guys..." Ruggie and Jack both looked puzzled. "No...That's the last thing we want." Jamil exclaimed. "If Savanaclaw is disqualified from the tournament, we'll lose our chance at revenge." Trey said smiling. "Wh-whaaat?!"

"Revenge?!" Jack questioning how he was involved in their revenge. "After all, fighting with magic is forbidden on campus." Riddle said. "But during a spelldrive game, it's all in the name of sport, right? It just happens to be a sport where players face off using the fullest extent of their magic." Trey smirked.

Kira was a player for Diasomnia, but she did understand their point on revenge. She gave Leona a kiss on the cheek before resuming her rest on his chest. All the victims agreed that they'd want their chance at revenge. They agreed hashing things out on the field would be better then letting a grudge fester.

"I understand where you're coming from. However, the question is: Are these Savanaclaw students even capable of taking to the field? Their housewarden has only regained consciousness." Crowley said. "Heh heh...Ha ha ha! Don't underestimate me, Crowley. I wouldn't even need to be awake to handle this sorry pack of wounded herbivores." Leona exclaimed. "I got no intention of bowin' to anyone. If you want my apology, come and take it."

"Gladly, my love." Kira placed her hands on Leona, before kissing him. Leona wrapped his hands around her and both continued their passionate kiss. "Uh anyways, do we have your blessing, Headmage?" Trey looked at the headmage. "Dear me. Aren't I the fool for thinking you all wanted to talk about your feelings. Your petition is granted. Savanaclaw will be allowed to participate in the tournament as originally planned.

Everyone agreed, except for the lovebirds, who were still kissing. "Get a room you too!" Ace exclaimed. Both ignored him in favor of loving one another with affection. Leona was still a bit weak from his overblot, but didn't wanna break the kiss up.

"Hey boss!" Ruggie exclaimed getting Leona's attention from the kiss. "Pains me to see you in a weak state. I must prefer the usual smug, sneering grin. Somehow, that suits you alot better," Ruggie laughed. "so come on, now! Laugh with me!" Ruggie used his spell on Leona, which caused Leona to grin and laugh with Ruggie. "Ruggie!" Kira exclaimed, but she quite enjoyed seeing him laugh. "So cute." Kira laughed her smile as beautiful as ever.

To Be Continued....