Caretaking A Lion In Secret

It was a normal day, Kira had some free time and decided to take a walk. She was walking when she accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry..." Kira said, she opened her eyes and saw Ruggie.

However she noticed that he was cranky and seemed tired. "Ruggie? Are you okay? You look tired and tuckered out." Kira said, getting up and lending a hand to Ruggie. "Thanks, Little Lioness. I'm fine I guess."

"You guess? Tell me what's wrong." Kira pleaded. Ruggie sighed, "It's Leona! He never helps clean his clothes and demands so much! I wish he would understand how I felt." Ruggie exclaimed. Kira looked at him and gave him a hug. She smiled and said, "I could do it for you. In secret of course, I know he doesn't like when I do things for him. Probably cause he loves me so much, but I wanna take care of him! That's what a future wife is gonna do!"

"Shyehehe. I could use a day off for once. Here, take his wallet and buy him a deluxe ground meat cutlet sandwich." Ruggie said, handing Kira, Leona's wallet. "Good luck, Little Lioness."

"Thank you, Ruggie! I shall be off now." Kira waved goodbye and walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the lunchroom, Kira saw a crowd of people near the bakery. She decided to try and use magic despite still recovering. She is lucky that her dorm is busy with other things besides guarding her. "Alright...I can do this." Kira then teleported above the bakery. "Hey! QUIT PUSHING!"

"So busy—Oh! There you are." Kira spotted the sandwich and grabbed it quickly. "Maybe I have enough magic to—Ow!" Kira's left side of her waist started to hurt, but she still used magic regardless. 

She teleported out of the crowd and looked at the sandwich. "Sweet Rose."

"That voice." Kira then looked up at the familiar voice. "Sweet Rose, shouldn't you be in class?" Vil asked, embracing Kira as she ran up and hugged him. "I am ahead of my classes so I have free time!" Kira rested her head on Vil's chest. Both her waist were hurting after using two teleporting spells in a row. Vil noticed this right away and helped balance her so she wouldn't be in pain. "Sweet Rose."

"Hm?" Kira looked up at him and titled her head. "Here, have some ibuprofen. They are the tablet kind, but I have some water." Vil then handed her the tablets and water. Kira smiled and swallowed two of them before drinking some water. " I best be going now. Though, I hope that sandwich isn't for who I think it's for."

"You're corect! Ruggie needed a day off so I am substituting for him while he relaxes." Kira said, beaming up. "Why though?"

"Why? Because that's what a good wife would do!" Kira smiled. Vil sighed, "You're doing this to proof that you can be a good wife?" Vil looked at her with gloom in his eyes. "I know I shouldn't think that I have to prove myself, but I need to." Kira said, looking at him with plea. "If you say so, please be safe." Vil then gave her a kiss on the forehead before walking off. "So sweet! Best sneak this to Leona." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while, Leona was at flight class, while Kira cleaned his dirty clothes for him. She was scrubbing a stain out of one of his shirts. "Hm? A missing button! I best fix that before washing it." Kira grabbed the shirt and starting fixing it with a spare button she had. "There."

She returned to scrubbing the stain and managed to get it off. "All done—Someone is coming!"

"Ugh, so annoying. Why'd someone have to bump into me while I was flying." Leona had returned from flight lessons and his shirt was utterly filthy. Kira was considerably upset at this, but that soon changed when Leona took off his shirt. "So h-hot..."

"Best change clothes." Leona said. Kira was blushing, but accidentally fell of the ceiling she hid on and fell. "Eeek!!"

Leona then looked up and caught her. "Kitten!? What are you doing here?" Leona exclaimed, gently placing her down on his bed. "I...I was just wanting to take a shirt of yours!" Kira exclaimed, she soon realized she said that out loud. "Heh, why didn't you just ask me?"