A Kidnapped Thorn

Kira was going for a walk after class was finished. Since Reina is busy in the afternoon, Ace and Deuce have decided to accompany Kira instead. It was normal for Kira to go on a walk in the afternoon. However today was different. A sound came from deep in the forest, startling the trio as the look at each other. "Let's go investigate."

"Yes ma'am!" Deuce exclaimed as he and Ace follow Kira into the forest. The sound got closer and closer as they went deeper into the forest. Suddenly a rope came out of no where and wrapped around Kira's arms and waist. The rope was magic proof, so Kira was unable to break free. "KIRA-SENPAI!!" Ace and Deuce exclaimed as the rope pulled Kira deeper into the forest. Two unknown people had Kira and disapeared into the forest. "We must go after her! Leona and the Diasomnias wouldn't be happy if we told them what happened."

"For once, I believe that's the best plan." Deuce sighed as he and Ace picked up the paste. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later.

 "Their footprints led us here. From the looks of it, the place looks abandoned." Ace looked up at the old abandoned building infront of them. "Kira must be here. We'll have to be quiet though." Deuce looked at Ace, who nodded at him. They entered the abandoned place very quietly and found the two people talking with an unknown person. "Did you catch her?"

"Yes, sir. We used the magic proof rope you gave us." One of the kidnappers said. "Good, we can use her magic." The unknown person said before quickly leaving. "So how much magic do you think we can use."

"You won't be using her magic at all!" Deuce exclaimed as he and Ace came out of their hiding spot. "You were the freshman she was accompanied by in the forest." The second kidnapper said. Kira was still tied up by the magic proof rope, she hoped that Ace and Deuce wouldn't get harmed. Ace seeing her worried expression, decided that they'd need to get this battle over with and quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ace and Deuce managed to defeat the two kidnappers and quickly escaped with Kira. She summoned her magic broom since the rope did not constrict her from using her fingers entirely. The broom carried the trio back to Night Raven College. The rope however didn't seem to come off. Kira knew that Leona and the Diasomnias would be worried about her. "We'll need Malleus, which means talking to the Diasomnias first." Kira sighed. "No need to worry."

Ace carried Kira to Diasomnia, where Deuce knocked on the door to the dorm. The door opened and Ace carried Kira inside the dorm. The Diasomnias were shocked to see Kira in a magic proof rope. Luckily Malleus freed her from the rope. "Little Thorn, you should be more careful."

"I know, but Ace and Deuce managed to free me in the end." Kira smiled. "You should be careful Delicate Thorn. If you would've gotten hurt, I don't think that those kidnappers would've been alive if I was there." Lilia giggled. "Thank you for rescuing Young Mistress!" Sebek exclaimed. "No need to yell Sebek, but thank you for rescuing her."

"No problem." Ace said, he and Deuce left because their housewarden would probably would be worried about them. Once Kira fully recovered from the experience she went to Leona's room, she had missed the scheduled cuddle time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kira entered the Savanaclaw dorm and knocked on the door to Leona's room. Leona surprisingly opened the door and grabbed Kira. "Where were you, my kitten?"

"I got kidnapped, but Ace and Deuce rescued me." Kira smiled trying to calm the lion down. "You should've waited til' I was able to accompany you."

"I know, but Ace and Deuce offered to walk me." Kira placed her hand on Leona's face. Leona calmed down and carried Kira to his bed. "You sleep here, kitten and next time wait til' I can walk with you."

"Okay, my love." Kira gave Leona a kiss on the cheek. "Heh, you can do better dear." Leona grabbed Kira's head and kissed her passionately. They both slept the rest of the night with each other. Though they did have some fun beforehand.

Kira always loved sleeping with Leona, but she felt weak. She couldn't even break out of a magic proof rope without needing any help. Leona could tell she was worried and put one of his hands on Kira's head and another on her waist. Kira felt safe when she was with Leona. She rest her eyes and slept peacefully with her lover.

To Be Continued....