The Thorns Crumple into Weeds

The crocodile changed into the lion and raised its claws. It then lowered its claw and prepared to strike.

Luckily Malleus blocked it with a protection spell and prepared to fire a fire attack. The lion shapeshifted into a fairy and fired a water attack which counteracted the fire. "It counteracted Young Master's spell!?" Sebek exclaimed.

"Each entity must represent a different element, but they're six different forms and only four elements." Lilia said he observed the fairy's glass-like head and noticed the liquid was blue. 

"All that stuff is easy for you to say! You don't feel weak for this stupid disease that I have!"

"Kitten, please calm down! We will figure out a way to get rid of it!" Leona exclaimed, he fired a powerful flora attack. The fairy changed to the dragon and quickly counteracted with fire. "Grr...Quit trying to stop me from saving my kitten!"

"Hehe hehe hehe ha ha ha....!!"

"So the dragon is fire..." Malleus said, seeing the yellowish orange liquid. Silver fired a water attack. The dragon changed quickly into the lion, who fired a powerful flora attack. "The lion is flora. That is three down and only one more element. I believe the lioness is the one that is the shapeshifter since it doesn't have any element of its own." Lilia noted he had previously seen that the lioness's liquid was just black.

"I'm never good enough! I'll never be good enough! Why do people always abandon me!! WHY!?"

"Is that what this is about, Kitten? You're afraid that people will abandon you...." Leona said. He was worried for his fiancée since he could lose her if she stays in her overblot form. The lion roared before changing into the sword. It fired a cosmic attack which Sebek counteracted with the same type of attack. "The crocodile is left...but what could it be? Could the entities be the ones that are controlling my mistress...!?"

"I summon you! Arise my loyal protector and guard me!"

The sword quickly started to change shape, forming a crocodile that was much bigger than the other ones. Reina fired a powerful fire attack at the crocodile which proceeded to shield Kira and cancel the spell. "The crocodile, it must be a shielder since it guards her when I attacked."

"Thornbloom has a good point. What if we try to attack at once and break the shield....but what if that also hurts Kira...." Malleus said. He was a bit hesitant at the idea, but if it will get Kira back then they must try. "Of course, Young Master!"

Meanwhile Yuu and Grim brough Ace and Deuce safely towards a tree they could rest on.

"Everyone stay back! Don't come near me!"

"Daughter...She seems so scared. Does she think that I'll abandon her since I'm leaving in four days..." Lilia said. He has built up the courage to pick his wand up. He wanted his daughter back so that meant he too had to join in. His magic was fading, but he could muster up one spell to save his daughter.

"No! S-Stay back!"

The crocodile sensed something was wrong and wrapped itself around Kira. Its head was at the front, protecting her body the most. Everyone fired different elements at once, a powerful combined attack as it fired onto the crocodile. It took the attack, but its shield was not enough to protect it.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why am I always left out...?

My mother never loved my dad. 

They were an arranged marriage...

Tho they never did actually get married...