The Fairest Queen's Snap & Transformation

It was time for SDC rehearsals, Kira had followed Vil and the others to watch their rehearsal along with Reina. The two came together and waited for two rehearsals to get underway. Kira spotted Vil and immediately ran down to see him. "VIL-SENPAI!!!"

"Sweet Rose." Vil opened his arms and she ran straight into them. Scarlett was beside the two as they caught up. As they were chatting a familiar face came to them. "Vil..?" Kira and Vil along with Scarlett's attention immediately went to where the voice had come from. "I knew it! Hi, Vi!"

"Neige..." Vil said. Kira held Vil's arm to help ease the tension. Reina was a bit farther back in the stands. She doesn't wanna start more conflict since Neige is her cousin and Vil kept asking about Neige when she was in Pomefiore. "It's been forever! How've you been? When I heard on the news that you'd be in this year's Song & Dance Championship. I just couldn't wait to see you in person!" Neige smiled. "So that's Neige LeBlanche!"

"No wonder he's a household name. Even the way he walks and talks is perfectly choreographed." Ace said. "Hmmm. He looks nice enough. But he's not giving off that same intense aura that Schoenheit did, the first time we met."

"True. He doesn't have much of a glamorous vibe." Kalim said. "His smile is entirely unlike Vil's. It is unaffected, like a tiny flower blooming in an open field." Rook added. Kira always knew Rook was a fan of Neige, which is why she always suspected that he in some way cared about Neige. "Hmph. The more innocuous someone looks, the worse they're likely to act behind the scenes. That's how entertainers are." Jamil said. "Like you have any room to talk." Grim said. "Neige is quite cute, but nothing compared to Vil." Scarlett said.

Vil and Neige caught up on somethings while Kira returned to her spot with Reina. It was time for rehearsels and Vil's team was up first. They shined on stage, both girls could see how Vil and his team had worked so hard on the performance. Reina was recording it so Idia could see Scarlett perform.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they got done, Vil and the others exited the stage. They all were happy with the outcome of their hard work. Kira noticed Vil was smiling at his phone. Maybe he managed to be the most fairest of them all. She thought as she smiled. However her smiled quickly disapeared as RSA was up next. Her eyes immediately widened upon noticing the fae-no dwarfs would be the right term. So that's your ace up your sleeve, Neige. Kira thought. Reina doesn't like the dwarfs at all. She knows that they're important to her cousin, but they can get annoying.

As Neige was performing with his dwarfs. Kira can't help, but wonder. So they plan on dazzling the audience with cuteness and just them going around Neige? Kira thought to herself. She saw how everyone was amazed and dazzled by their performance, except for NRC. She looked at Reina, who in return agreed. They both knew that Vil wouldn't take too lightly to this since this was what their performance is suppose to be...cuteness

Vil walked off to the dressing room, Kira and Reina walked to Rook, who also knew what Vil was planning. Scarlett quickly checked her phone.

Scarlett: My love, check Vil's blot level.

                                                                                                            Idia 💕: Of course, my lovely Soul Catcher.

Scarlett: What's his status?

                                                                         Idia 💕: His blot level is rising. Be safe, okay my love. I don't wanna lose you...

Scarlett: I will sweetie. I love you my deity.🥰

                                                                                                        Idia 💕: I love you too my soul catcher.🥺💕