An Upset Thorn & An Angered Dragon

Reina has been meaning to ask Kira about what happened during Leona's overblot. Kira however has been avoiding telling her what happened whenever she asks about it. But Reina needs to know, she is worried about her friend.

After school, Reina quickly backs up her things and exits the classroom. She's hoping to catch up to Kira before she goes to Diasomnia. Reina spots Kira in the Hall of Mirrors near Diasomnia's portal. "Kiki wait!" Reina yelled, catching Kira's attention. "ReiRei?'

"Can we please talk?"

"Sure, ReiRei!" Kira said, smiling at Reina. "It's about Leona's overblot..." Once Reina said that, Kira started to head towards Diasomnia. "Kiki please..." Reina grabbed Kira's left wrist before she could enter the portal. Kira sighed, "Why do you need to know?" Kira looked back at Reina, before stepping away from the portal. "I'm worried about if you had gotten hurt..."

"What..." Kira looked at Reina with a bit of anger in her eyes. "Are you trying to say that Leona would hurt me..."

"Kiki, you know that's not what I-"

"Then what!?" Kira looked at Reina with anger in her eyes. "Then what do you mean..." Kira started to soften her eyes. "Why are you even asking me th-"

"BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU!!" Reina yelled, but before she knew what she was doing, she accidently gribbed hard on Kira's left wrist. This caused Kira to flinch and jerk away. Most faes wouldn't be bothered by it, but Kira was shorter and more fragile. "Kiki..." Reina realized what she had just done. "Kiki...I-" But before she could say anything, Kira ran away and went into Diasomnia's portal. "What have I done...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilia, Silver, and Sebek were all in the lounge. They were talking amongst each other when Kira came in running. She ran crying to Sebek, who was shocked from the sudden action. "Young Mistress, are you okay!?" Sebek asked, but he saw her wrist, which was bruised. "What happened to your wrist?"

"Let me look." Lilia said, carefully grabbing Kira's wrist and looking at the bruise. "Father, shall I go get Malleus-sama?"

"Yes, go and get him. We need to find out what happened." Lilia said to his son. Silver walked away to Malleus' room. "Malleus-sama." Silver asked, knocking on Malleus' door. "Silver?" Malleus asked before opening the door. "What is it? Your face looks pretty pissed."

"Kira came in crying and her wrist was really bruised." Silver said, trying to hold back his anger from whoever hurt her. "What..." Malleus' face changed to an unhappy look. Before long lightning came from outside of Diasomnia and even throughout the outside of school. Silver led Malleus to where Kira was. She was getting bandaged by Lilia and Sebek helped try to calm her down. "It's okay, Rose Thorn." Sebek said, trying to calm down Kira, who had bursted into tears. "Father, how is her bruise?"

"It was purple when you left, but luckily Delicate Thorn managed to avoid any broke bones." Lilia said, finishing bandaging her up. Silver let out a breath of relieve, but was still pretty angry at whoever caused that bruise. Malleus was completely silent, tho his face says he's angry and the obvious lightning outside too. "Who hurt you...?" Malleus asked. Kira sighed, her eyes were completely red from crying. "It was Reina..."

"WHAT!?" The four Diasomnias were shocked and unable to comprehend what she had just said. "She hurt you...why" Malleus tone soon changed from shock to angrer. "She kept trying to ask me about what happened when Leona overbotted. I was getting tired of her asking..."

"Delicate Thorn, why didn't you just tell her no?"

"Cause I thought she'd stop on her own and I was afraid to ask." Kira sighed, looking at the bandaged bruise. "I know she didn't mean to, but I hate talking about his overblot." Kira said. "Delicate Thorn, you should never be afraid to ask someone." Lilia said, holding her arm to help ease the bruise. Diasomnia spent time to comfort Kira, Malleus managed to calm down and the lightning outside dissapeared.