A Surprise from the Future & A Disappearance

Kira and Leona were cuddling in Diasomnia, Leona having snuck off after a housewarden meeting. He was cuddling his kitten, very tightly ever since he heard about her near death experience. The two were cuddling with a few kisses in-between. 

Suddenly, they heard a loud sound coming from outside the room. "Rose thorn!!"

"Hm? Sebek?" The door then slammed opened, as Sebek was out of breath. "Are you okay?" Kira asked, as she gets up from the bed, much to a certain lion's dismay. "Rose T-" Sebek stops as he spots Leona. "I mean, Young Mistress! There are three children running around in the lounge. They keep hollering for their mom and dad."

"I see. My love, do you wanna come?" Kira asked, looking at her grumpy lion. "Of course, Little Kitten." Leona said, giving a kiss on Kira's forehead.

They enter the lounge and spot three children running around. The youngest looking one spots Kira and runs over to her. "MAMA!" The young one says as she clings onto Kira. "Mama?" Leona asked, looking at his kitten. The other two ran over too, the one with the horns hopped into Kira's arms and the middle looking one hugged Leona. "Dad!" The middle looking one says. Leona and Kira's faces go red as they realize who the kids are. The oldest one was upset, with lightning appearing. "Malson doesn't seem to spot his dad anywhere."

Kira's eyes then widened as she saw the horns on the older ones head. "M-Malleus!?" Kira's face grew even redder. Leona grumbled. "Tch...that Lizard...." The youngest one looks up at the lion. "Mama!" She points at Kira, "Dada!" as she points to Leona. "And other dada." She points to her horns. "So Malleus and Leona are your dads and I'm the mom?"

"Yes mama!" The young one says. "What are your names, little ones?" Kira asked, lifting the girl up in her other arm. "I can answer that mama!" The middle one said. "My name is Kovu Kingscholar. I am 11 years old. The middle one is Malson Draconia, he is 12 years old, and then the young girl is Vitani Draconia Kingscholar. She is 8, but her birthday is coming up."

"Tch...that Horned Bastard's name is first on her name?" Leona scoffed. "Leona! Language!" Kira exclaimed. Leona smirked and gave her a wink. Kira knew that she and Malleus had done it before she had with Leona, since Malson was a secret even to her dorm. He was currently in Briar Valley, still in his egg. Though she never imagined that Leona would want a kid with her. "Little Thorn, I am back."

The older one immediately calmed down, hopped out of Kira's arms and hopped into Malleus's arms. His eyed widened, seeing the horns on his head. "What is going on?"

"They're our kids from the future."

"Our kids?" Malleus asked. "Yes, you lizard. The older one is yours, the middle one is mine, and the little one is both of ours."

"I'm still wondering, how she got both your DNA, I'm her mom, but what were you two cheeky boys doing?~"

"Tch, you know you're starting trouble, my love." Leona said, placing his arm around her waist. "Indeed, my thorn." Malleus adds. "We better go to the headmage."

The two nodded and walked with Kira to the headmage's office.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kira was getting tired, with holding Vitani in her arms. "Here, my kitten." Leona said, grabbing Vitani from Kira's arms. "Mama, are you excited to have twins?"

Kira's face grew red and she fell into Malleus's arm. "Vitani, you weren't suppose to say that." Kovu said. "But I'm excited to see Suzaku and Nuka."

"Who's the dad?" Leona asked. "Suzaku has dad's DNA and Nuka has yours." Kovu said, clinging to Leona's side. "We better feed you three, right my loves?"

Leona wrapped one of his arms firmly around Kira. "I don't like that I have to share with you, lizard." Leona said. "Same to you, pussy-cat."

Leona growled at the name. "You two stop it!" Kira said, giving them both a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Malson, do you think Remi is here?" Vitani asked.

"Vitani, who is Remi?" Kira asked, lifting an eyebrow. "My future girlfwiend!" Malson exclaims, his eyes lighting up. "Oh? It seems my little boy has already gotten himself a girl." Kira said, smiling. "She is very sweet around Malson. She even played with him while Malson was still a baby dragon."

"That is good. Now let's get you three something to eat now."

The two children sat down around the table with Malson in Malleus's arms and waited for the food. Kira had brought some food and let Leona and Malleus help feed the children. "Say, who's last name did you pick, my love?"

"I am not sure, my dear." Kira said, looking at Leona. "Oh, mom's name is Kira Draconia Kingscholar."

"Tch..." Leona now firmly wrapped his arms around Kira and growled at the dragon in question of the last name that is first. "Stay away from her..."

"Leona, look at me." Kira said, making the lion look at her. "You will always be my first choice, no matter what." Kira and Leona then kissed each other. Malleus didn't mind, as long as Kira is happy. He too is also happy that he gets to spend the rest of his life with Kira.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kira didn't know why, but she was oddly happy today. She was walking in the hallway, when she spots Scarlett. "Scar!!" Kira exclaims, running up and hugging the girl. "Nice to see you too, Kira." Scarlett said, hugging her back.

The two had chatted for a while before suddenly, a beam of light appears on the ground. The students around them back away as the light surrounds the two girls. Scarlett and Kira hold on tight with each other, they had just gotten back from the camping trip.

(See shiverfuuka for the camping chapter.)

The beam of light absorbed them as they closed their eyes. Once they open them, the two are somewhere else. Kira noticed a sign and reads: Lethal Company

"What is Lethal Company?" Kira asked, seeing Scarlett's widened eyes. "Oh boy. Well it's a game, but it looks like we got somehow transported to it."

"What's bad about it? I'm not familiar with technology."

"It's a co-op horror game. The players are tasked with collecting scrap from abandoned, industrialized moons to meet the Company's profit quota, however we also face intense situations including dismemberment or decapitation. There is also fictional medical drugs recklessly, adding another layer of risk." Scarlett explained. "And..." Kira nervously asked. "There are also monsters. We must wear these suits in order to survive on the moons."

"I see...you'll have to lead. I'm not familiar with the layout."

"Okay...well I'll collect scraps and you...distract the monsters." Scarlett said. Kira's eyed widened, she can run, but facing monsters that could kill you was different. "O-Okay..if it could help us get out of here then let's do this..."

To Be Continued....