Ch. 15: From Bad to Worse

Speaking of Titans... Tracey was a bit surprised when she was brought to Camila. She knew of Mrs. Noceda, she was her pet snakes favorite vet... though the wings were very new.

"Don't worry, you'll get answers but those might lead to more questions." Masha said.

"How?" Tracey asked.

"Vee is actually a magic eating shapeshifter that impersonated Luz for months." Masha said.

"MASHA!" Vee shouted, that was her secret to tell.

"I knew there was something off." Tracey said quickly.

"What?" Vee asked, looking at Tracey.

"You acted too normally to be the real Noceda after that camp. And then, you suddenly or Luz sudden becomes all sad and depressed. Something HAD to be up." Tracey said before pointing at Vee. "But I will say... shapeshifter from a demon realm... didn't bet my money on it."

"Nobody did. Did you also bet on Noceda and her mom becoming goddesses?" Masha asked.

"...I'm sorry what?" Tracey asked, confused greatly.

"Masha, don't say things like that UNTIL we return to the house. Or else she might pass out." Camila said, shaking her head.

"Sorry, Mrs. Noceda." Masha said.

Tracey was still confused greatly by this before Camila pulled out another invisibility glyph. She opened her wings, pulled the three close, activated the glyph, and took into the sky.

"AAAA-" Tracey's mouth was covered by Masha, forcing her to hold her breath and not reveal them.

Tracey was scared but... strangely relaxed. Like she could see the world in a new light.

And not just because she was watching the world from the sky as Camila flew.

'Is this what...childlike wonder feels like?' Tracey thought, feeling some sort of warmth inside of her chest.

They landed on the ground and went into the house, before the glyph was cancelled.

"HUH!" Masha breathes as they all became visible. "Ugh! That is a cool glyph but I hate the condition needed."

"It's not so bad." Vee said as Camila put them all down.

"Easy for you to say. Eating magic helps build up your lungs." Masha said back.

"So, I have questions, can you three answer them?" Tracey asked.

"Let's eat first. I'll make us all some lunch." Camila said, smiling kindly at Tracey.

Camila did indeed know about all the things Tracey had done to Luz, but if there was something Camila learned from Luz, it's that everyone deserves a second chance... except Belos... fuck him.

"I wouldn't want to-" Tracey's stomach growled loudly and cut her off, making her blush in embarrassment.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you over the beast in your stomach, Trace." Masha said with a grin.

"Hehehehehe." Vee giggled.

"...I-I could eat, thank you." Tracey said with a nod

Camila opened the fridge... and Tracey had never seen a grape so big.

"What the hell?" She asked, looking at the grape that was bigger than her head.

"A friend made it." Camila said, "She's a plant witch, and since Titans eat so much, it's needed."

"Titan?" Tracey asked.

"Like I said, the more answers you get, the more questions you would have." Masha said.