Ch. 28: They Have Returned

The group kicked the door to the Owl House open.

"Eda, we have a problem!" Amity yelled, "A very serious problem!"

The group put Luz's limp body on the couch, with the symbol on her chest flickering.

Her breathing was labored as well, coughing up a little blood as Willow knelled next to her.

"Come on, Luz! Stay with us!" She said.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO HER!?" Eda yelled as her and Raine came running downstairs.

"My bitch mother! She's the one who mutilated my friend and stabbed my girlfriend with some weird knife!" Amity shouted in rage and in panic.

"And it's doing something to her! Like it could actually kill her, look at it!" Gus shouted, gesturing to the broken blade in Luz's stomach.

"Well, what do we do!?" Eda yelled.

"We thought you could do something!" Hunter shouted at her.

"Do I look like a healer to you?" Eda asked as she and Raine moved closer, looking over the broken knife blade.

Amity then thought of something, desperate but better than nothing.

"Is Skara with Cat?" She asked.

"She went to the Healer, why?" Eda asked.

"Because maybe she can get Cat over here!" Amity said, pulling out her scroll.

A few seconds later, there was a loud 'What' coming from the other end that belonged to Skara.

"Skara, you need to get Cat over to the Owl House, now!" Amity said, keeping her eyes on her girlfriend, "Luz nearly died and is currently bleeding out!"

As Amity was talking with Skara, Hunter and Gus brought towels and buckets to catch the blood coming from Luz's body. Amity came back over and pressed the towel into Luz's wound to stop the bleeding.

"Hold on just a little longer, Luz, Cat is coming, she can help." Amity said.

'I hope.' Amity thought.

Amity was worrying so much about Luz, she actually leaned her head against Luz and shut her eyes. Trying her best not to cry.

"Hmmm." Luz hummed, feeling Amity's worried touch and leaned closer to her.

'Luz.' Amity thought before she opened her eyes, seeing Luz's blood trickle down her lips to her chin.

An idea came to Amity's mind from this, a crazy and desperate yet possibly brilliant idea.

"One Titan isn't enough." Amity muttered, gaining everyone's attention.

"Amity?" Willow asked.

"Guys... Luz drank Titan's blood and became a Titan, Camila accidently drank Luz's blood trying to save her and became a Titan." Amity said, pulling her head up and looking at everyone. "... I... Luz couldn't stop Odalia alone, even as a Titan, which means she needs another."

Moving slowly, Amity grabbed one bucket that Luz's blood began to pool in. Suddenly, Hunter stopped grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"Amity, you're not doing this." He said, shaking his head before Willow and Gus stepped forward."... At least not alone."

"Luz has done a lot for others, suffered for others, it's time we return the favor." Gus said, remembering all Luz did for them when they were trapped in the human realm.

"We're not going to let you or Luz do this alone." Willow said, glancing at Luz. "We asked Luz if she trusted us with her life...now it's time for us to do the same. We're going to save her, and then we're going to stand by her as we take that bitch down."

Amity smiled at them, happy she wasn't alone in this crazy idea, right before she felt a hand grab her wrist. She looked over and saw Luz.

"Amity... do what you need to." Luz said, barely conscious but heard enough of her idea, "It's time... for the return of the titans."

Luz's arm went limp as the door to the owl house was kicked open again!

"Where is she?!" Skara shouted, helping Cat walk in.

"Over here!" Raine shouted, gesturing them closer.

The four almost ignored the new couple as they moved towards the kitchen. Willow got them all cups to use while Amity didn't hesitate to pour the blood from that bucket into each cup.

'Just enough for four people.' Amity thought, lifted her cup to her lips and took sip without hesitation.

Meanwhile, Odalia was getting her next step ready. She walked into Hexside and pressed a certain red button in the gym... she meant it when she said she'd be feared.