Ch. 21: Your Palisman

The portal to the Demon Realm opened and Vee slithered in, followed by her partner and her new friend. Masha was getting a Palisman , and Tracey decided to tag along.

"Welcome to the demon realm." Vee said, turning to them both. "We're just outside of Bonesborough on the Boiling Isles."

Tracey looked around before Vee motioned to the house.

"This is the Owl House, Luz's home away from home." Vee said.

Tracey turned to the house and tilted her head, finding it strange but nothing that screams "owl."

"And why is it called that?" Tracey asked.

"It's... a long story." Vee said, "I'll tell you later."

Vee then noticed a note on the door, slithering towards it.

"Looks like Eda left a note for Luz." She said before reading it, "Luz, Raine and I will be gone most of the afternoon, try not to make much noise because Skara is sleeping."

"Ignoring who that is, anything else on this tour?" Tracey asked, putting her hands on her pockets.

"Yeah. A tour around the town." Vee said, leaving the note on the door.

This made Tracey put her hood up, not wanting people to stare at her. Demon Realm or not, her scars getting starred at still made her feel uncomfortable.

"Come on, Cuz! This is gonna be awesome!" Masha said, grabbing Tracey's hand and rushing toward the town.

"Wait! I'm your guide!" Vee shouted as she slithered after them.

"Then hurry up, slow poke!" Masha said playfully.

'Damn it! I hate being a big snake sometimes!' Vee thought before transforming into her human form....but not with human legs.

Hearing a strange noise, Masha looked behind them and their eyes widdened.

"Holy shit." Masha said in a high voice.

"What?" Tracey asked, looking back to Vee and became shocked as well. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Get back here, guys!" Vee shouted, running to them with HORSE BODY for legs!

'A centaur?!' They thought in shock.

A rare species of demon in the Boiling Isles but that didn't mean Tracey and Masha knew it yet.

"Hurry up!" Vee said, passing them.

"Hey!"Tracey shouted.

"Oh wow." Masha muttered, still surprise.

The race was on but it was a short one, at least until Vee decided to stop playing and waited for Madha and Tracey to catch up.

"Hehehehehe." Vee chuckled as they were both exhausted.

"Babe...that was not...funny." Masha said between breathes.

"I beg to differ." Vee said, grinning.

"Damn... I thought you could only become people." Tracey said, breathing heavily.

'Fuck I'm out of shape.' Tracey thought since she stopped going to cheer practice due to her scars.

"No, I can really become anything I want." Vee said.

"Anything?" Masha asked.

"Anything. So long as I focus and have enough energy to change." Vee said with a nod, changing her horse body back to human legs.

Suddenly, Masha had a number of things they had in mind but that would be for later.

"I know that look. Let's hurry up with this tour before Masha faints." Tracey said, grinning.