1.1

Y/n was never someone that stood out that much

Y/n was never someone that stood out that much. Sure, she had crimson red eyes, but other than that, she didn't draw that much attention.

She loves the thrill, adrenaline and everything that came with it. In that way, she was kind of similar to her boyfriend. She met her boyfriend a few months ago, but due to her living In Yokohama, they don't see each other that often. Which is affecting their relationship obviously. Y/n was never someone who desperately looked for love, but her boyfriend's charming personality made her fall for him easily. He gave her all his attention, but ever since he made a new friend some time ago, he changed. And Y/n didn't like that change at all.

The black haired girl was always in for action. That's also a reason why she joined Tenjiku the moment it was founded and promised her loyalty to their leader, Izana Kurokawa.

She isn't an important member. Just a normal trivial one out of more than hundred. When she found out that her boyfriend and his friend were joining Tenjiku as well to fulfill the latter's oblique plans, she only sensed something bad to happen soon.

Right now, Y/n was waiting for their gang meeting to be finished. She had planed to spend some time with her boyfriend afterwards, since he was already in Yokohama, but he was clinging at his friend's ass yet again.

"Come on Shuji, it's been years since we've spent some alone time." Y/n tried to persuade the lanky guy with brown hair, who was taking a puff from his cigarette. His friend, Kisaki, was rolling his eyes. Y/n was in his way of full filling his brilliant plan, hence he couldn't stand the girl. But she felt the same way about the blonde as well.
Y/n always thought he seemed suspicious and unscrupulous. She just waited for the bomb to explode. Unbeknownst to her, it would happen soon at the Kanto incident, they were currently preparing for.

"Maybe another day, babe. We've got important things to do today." Shuji Hanma answered, putting his free hand around the girls waist.
"You always say that." She scoffed. Kisaki impatiently waited for their conversation to be over with.
"After this is done, we're going to spend a lot of time together. I promise you, I'll make it up to you."

Y/n didn't argue back after that, she just crossed her arms. With giving her a peck on her lips, Shuji left his girlfriend, following Kisaki. The raven haired girl shook her head while watching them leave. Who would've known Hanma could never keep his said promise?