2.6

🍒 tw: drugs

🍒 tw: drugs

"You two are late

"You two are late." Takeomi remarked as Y/n and Izana made their way into the office, both holding a cup of coffee in their hands.
"I wonder why." Kokonoi snickered cheekily.
"We slept in, dumbass." Izana rolled his eyes at his white haired colleague.
"Is that so? Together?" Sanzu grinned.
"Got a problem with it, pinky?" Y/n answered boldly, shutting the others up.
"Thought so." She mumbled. The other executives gave each other a look, while Y/n and Izana settled down.
"What did we miss?"
"We had an emergency meeting. Hanma cut off our main Dealer. Did you know about this, Y/n?" Kakucho informed them, looking at the black haired girl.
"He did what now? He didn't tell me."
"With cut off you mean-"
"He killed him." Ran interrupted Izana.
"We've settled down on a meeting with him. Sanzu, Ran, Izana and me will be attending." Kakucho continued. Y/n felt her phone vibrate in the pocket of her jacket before grabbing it.
"Speaking of him."

"Good morning, pretty." Hanma greeted her. Obviously he seemed to be in a good mood. Izana clenched his jaw upon hearing him calling Y/n with that pet name, as Y/n put the call on speaker.
"Morning Shuji."
"Did I wake you up?"
"Nah, don't worry. I was already up." She answered, fiddling with a ring on her finger.
"Perfect. Just a quick question, does Bonten know what you look like?" He asked out of the blue. Y/n quickly looked at Izana for help. The male shook his head.
"No. They shouldn't be able to know. I have a fake identity, a fake official name and stuff. They just know it was me who did the murder."
"Ah I see, that's great. Can you come to my office tomorrow? We'll have some visitors~"
"Huh? Are you kidding me? You don't mean Bonten right?" Y/n continued her acting, some executives even had to hold back their laughter. Hanma was way too dumb for falling for that.
"Yeah, I'll tell you the story tomorrow. Be there at 11am, babe."
"That's dangerous! What if they recognize me?"
"You just said that they can't. Besides, they're just drug addicted douchebags, trust me." Sanzu was about to shout profanities at the male on the phone, but luckily he was held back by Rindou quickly. Otherwise their cover would've been blown.
"If you say so, I believe you of course. I'll be there then. See you tomorrow."
Y/n said, growing sick of acting oh so sweet in front of Hanma.

"That damn bitch. Im so going to fuck him up." Sanzu cursed.
"You can. When it's the right time for that." Mikey suddenly said, joining the executives.
"As I heard from the conversation, Y/n is going to be there too. In that case, you all have to be careful not to blow your cover. No matter what happens." Mikey continued, especially looking at Izana.
"And don't do anything stupid." He said, now looking at the pink haired male.
"I'll keep an eye on them, boss." The oldest Haitani grinned. Mikey looked at him with a stoic expression.
"You're one to talk, Ran." The leader of Bonten left without another word. Rindou secretly laughing about his brother.