2.17

🍒 tw: guns, death

🍒 tw: guns, death

"This is so stupid." Kokonoi complained after Ran grabbed a random long coat from the wardrobe for the white haired male to wear. Sanzu also stole some woman's purse from a table, so his outfit would be completed.
"Now hush, before Y/n gets out again." Ran pushed him away from the group.

Koko was extremely nervous that Seojun would identify him as a man, but luckily Jugeum's boss was busy with his phone. He only side eyed Koko for a second, while Koko was hiding his face with his long hair. He let out a shaky breath when he succeeded to enter the restroom.

Y/n was currently washing her hands, when she looked up in the mirror in front of her. She saw Kokonoi standing behind her. The woman couldn't believe her eyes. She immediately went to hug Koko tightly. A feeling of relief spread throughout her whole body and she started to shed some tears, happy that they didn't forget about her.

"Are you okay?" Koko asked her concerned as he patted her hair. Y/n only nodded in response.
"Please get me out of here."
"We will. Let's get you out of here safely. Do you think you could climb through that window?" The male asked her and Y/n nodded once again. While Koko climbed through it first and called the others after that, Y/n climbed through the window successfully as well. The two now stood in front of the building.

Y/n pulled on Kokonoi's coat, pointing at a group of men that were hastily approaching them. She only then recognized them to be members of Jugeum.
"You're okay fighting them?" Koko quickly assured.
"Yeah."

And that quickly a fight escalated. It was five men against Koko and Y/n and the two Bonten executives were slightly overwhelmed but just tried to win time. Y/n was definitely more struggling, since she wasn't doing the best the last few days. Her body hurt and she felt limp, but she also knew that she couldn't give up.

Luckily the other executives got outside pretty fast and were able to help Koko and her. After they took the five men out quickly, Izana immediately went to Y/n, hugging her so so tightly. Y/n couldn't have been more happier, the same counted for Izana. They were so grateful to have each other again. Izana put his hand on the back of Y/n's head, pressing her head against his chest. Y/n cried more than anytime, probably leaving make up on Izana's suit. Even Izana got teary eyes.