2.3

"Kakucho please report what you've found out about Hayashi

"Kakucho please report what you've found out about Hayashi."

It still felt unreal to Y/n when she sat down with all the Bonten executives at one table, having a meeting. Jiwoon, all the way from Korea, partially blowed up her phone with messages and calls when she wasn't reachable for a few hours. Obviously she didn't tell him the whole story, she left out the part with Bonten.

"Koko and I found out that Hayashi is connected with Hanma. We've found messages on Hayashi's phone, that we've hacked into, where Hanma demanded Hayashi to hire Y/n to kill our man. He didn't explain Hayashi his intentions, though Koko and I thought he might've done that on purpose for
Y/n to fall in our trap." Kakucho said, showing the messages on his laptop for everyone to see.
"We're not sure about our theory though. It would mean that he didn't want to kill Y/n himself. Or he thought we'd just torture her or not even catch her at all." Kokonoi explained further.

Y/n already thought that Hanma was over everything, but it didn't seem like that was the case.
"Alright. I assume Hanma doesn't know about Y/n being on our side now, which we'll be profiting off. Y/n, you have to meet up with Hayashi. Tell him, you're picking up your money. Hayashi probably will tell Hanma, that you're still alive. Maybe he'll be there too." Mikey concluded.
"What if he's not there? How can we be sure?" Takeomi questioned.
"If he's not there, then Y/n will just receive her money and everything's fine. If Hanma is there though, Y/n has to pretend that we're after her and she needs help from Hanma. You're sort of going to be our spy, got it?" Mikey looked at the black haired girl, who nodded confidently.

"And what if Hanma isn't going to 'help' her and instead kills her like he threatened to do so?" Izana threw the question into the room, totally serious.
"We'll take the risk. After all, we gave her second chance and If she's not going to help us, I can kill her on the spot." Mikey answered him. Y/n could understand Mikey. Sure, she partly was kind of scared of Hanma, but she also knew him well enough to manipulate him.

Y/n was walking outside the room together with Izana and Kakucho. The girl already had sent a message to Sato Hayashi, asking when she could come collect her money.
"Are you sure that you want to do this? We could always find another way to get Hanma." The white haired male said to her. Kakucho noticed the change of his friend's behavior constantly.
"Don't worry. It's the least I can do to help Bonten." Y/n smiled in return.
"If you say so. Remember that we're only a call away." The black haired girl nodded at Izana's words.