2.2

🍒 tw: guns

🍒 tw: guns

Y/n never imagined herself sitting on a rooftop in Shibuya, eating pizza with Izana Kurokawa

Y/n never imagined herself sitting on a rooftop in Shibuya, eating pizza with Izana Kurokawa. But here she was.

"I've never liked Kisaki to begin with. I hated his guts and his weird obsession with his plan." Y/n began.
"You knew of his plan?"
"Well I was dating Hanma that time so I always knew what their next step was." Izana's mouth formed an 'O' form. He had never expected that.
"I felt extremely paranoid the following days. I had anxiety that the police would find me or Hanma would snitch on me. He never did. I've decided to leave Japan and move to South Korea. On my last day here I've met Hanma again. He was sitting in front of my apartment."
"What did he say?"
"It was very weird. He said something about taking revenge and a cat and mouse game. I still wonder if he thinks about that because I've never heard from him again." Y/n shrugged her shoulders.
"I was working at a liquor shop in Seoul. That's where I met Jiwoon, a friend. Our encounter changed everything. He did some corrupt work in my neighborhood and soon after we became friends, I worked together with him. It started with 'only' selling drugs but we started to get hired for killing people. We've done that ever since."
"I think I've heard of you before. You two are well known in Japan as well." Izana said and Y/n smiled softly.
"That could be us, yeah."
"Why did you come back to Japan then, if anything went so well?"
"We did a mistake and now a whole gang is searching for me. I fled again, with the hope that we could expand our business here. Which was also going well until today. I hadn't had a clue that the guy was in Bonten. Otherwise I would've never killed him."
"We are very serious about our privacy here. No one of us is known for being in Bonten." The male explained and Y/n nodded. She should've known so.

"Are you going to kill me now?" Y/n asked, starring at the dark sky. The sun already had set. It was silent for a few seconds. He honestly didn't know. He was Bonten's second man, Mikey's decision was the one that mattered.
"I don't know what to tell you, Y/n. I don't want to get your hopes up. I'm trying my best to keep you alive tho."
The girl chuckled.
"I appreciate it, Izana."
"I'm only returning your behavior." He said with a faint smile. It was such a long time since he had smiled sincerely. Obviously the black haired girl hadn't known that.