2.1

🍒 tw: guns, violence, murder

"You should've researched about him better! Now the whole gang is after me

"You should've researched about him better! Now the whole gang is after me." Y/n sighed. She was currently speeding down the streets of Seoul in her car, trying to escape three cars, that were following her.
"It was unknown that he's related to the boss. I swear to god, there was no hint that they were related." Jiwoon justified himself.

Years passed and the duo made themselves a name in the scene. Y/n was known as one of the best assassins, while Jiwoon did everything else. The black haired girl changed even more over the years. The old Y/n probably wouldn't recognize herself. Sure, she killed Kisaki but she couldn't have seen herself becoming an assassin.

"What do I do now?" She asked. It was the first time the two were in a situation like this.
"Try to get rid of them and come to the hide out near Han River. We'll figure something out." Jiwoon suggested.
"On it." Y/n said before ending the call.

Cruising through Seoul's streets fast, she took some sharp turns at some corners, loosing the cars behind her after some time. She let go of the breath she was holding and drove to their hide out, where Jiwoon was already waiting for her.

"No one followed you, right?" He made sure as the entered the house.
"I don't think so." Y/n shook her head. The security guards let them enter Jiwoon's office and closed the door behind them.
"Man I felt like I was in Fast and Furious or something." The black haired girl sighed while sitting down on the couch.

"Want some water?" The male asked, tossing a bottle to her after she nodded.
"Their gang is pretty violent. And huge." Jiwoon informed her while looking at his laptop. Y/n deadpanned.
"Great Jiwoon, really."

Suddenly a gunshot echoed through the walls. The two looked at each other alarmed and it didn't take long for Jiwoon to receive a call. He immediately answered it.
"Someone is here, they tried to shoot us from afar, Sir." It was one of the security guards from outside.
"Thank you. We'll leave from the back door. Keep them occupied as long as you can." The male replied back.
"Got it, Sir."

Jiwoon grabbed a gun from his desk. Y/n still had the one from before. Both of them ran through the house, ending up outside but on the other side. They carefully went to Jiwoon's car. Y/n sat on the passenger seat while Jiwoon started the car in seconds, driving away.