2.14

"Look who finally decided to wake up from their slumber!" That was the first things Y/n heard when she woke up again

"Look who finally decided to wake up from their slumber!" That was the first things Y/n heard when she woke up again. Her eyes barely adjusted to the dim lighting in the room. Besides the chair she was tied on, there was only a leather couch with a small table. Y/n slowly lifted her head up, seeing Seojun in front of her. He was the only one in the room, excluding her.

Suddenly panic arose in her when she noticed that Izana wasn't here. She immediately started to think of the worse.
"Where the fuck is he?" Y/n spat out.
"That's funny. That was the same thing he asked me when I went to pay him a visit." Seojun chuckled dirty.
"He's got nothing to do with this."
"Do you really think I care?" Seojun asked now with a serious tone, pinching Y/n's chin with his right hand.
"Please. If you don't do it for me, alright. But do it for your own good, Bonten will go crazy if you harm him, let alone if they find out about this." Y/n tried to persuade him with another reason than just her own worries.
"I'm not scared of Bonten, silly."
"You don't know what they're capable of."
"And you fucking know?" Seojun laughed, now suddenly grabbing Y/n's neck. His anger seemed to rise and he choked the woman with his hand. He didn't stop there, Y/n tried to breathe desperately. Tears formed in the corner of her eyes before rolling down her cheek.
"Aw, look at you so vulnerable." He grinned while letting go of her neck again.

"I'm begging you Seojun. I'd do everything but please just let Izana go." Y/n looked up at him with teary eyes.
"That's too bad, I can't let him go. He'll get his fucking friends to disturb my plans."
"They're probably on their way already. They will find you sooner or later. Please Seojun." Y/n hated to literally beg for him to let Izana go, but she knew that Seojun wasn't someone to play around. He was a cruel monster, who had no feelings at all. Or at least she thought so.

"Fucking bitch, looking at me like that with those eyes." He mumbled to himself. He was surprised by the unfamiliar feeling in his gut.
"I'll do anything for you to let him leave."
"Everything? Is that so?" Y/n nodded her head hastily as he asked her that question. Seojun thought for a while.
"Alright, Deal. I'll let him go." He sighed, completely throwing his plan with killing Izana away. That would've been a mess anyways. Y/n breathed out with a relieving feeling.
"You're damn lucky, Y/n. I hope you know that."