2.5

"Why do you look like that?" Sanzu asked the black haired girl, who just walked into the Bonten headquarters in the morning

"Why do you look like that?" Sanzu asked the black haired girl, who just walked into the Bonten headquarters in the morning. All the executives, as well as Mikey, were seated down at one table.
"Look like what?"
"Like... Shit?" Sanzu thought before he received a nudge from Kakucho.
"That's the first thing you say to me? I just woke up with the worst hangover just to be greeted like this?" Y/n sat down on the only empty chair next to Kokonoi and Ran.
"Well, what happened to you that you look so terrible?"
"Especially your pink ass should better shut the fuck up because I've received the most important information ever while getting to drunk and high at the same time!" Everyone looked at Y/n with tension, waiting for her to carry on.

"Hanma is working together with Sota Ryusei, leader of Yotsuya Kaidan who's also looking forward to take down Bonten. Their plan is to kill Sanzu first, then Izana and then the rest. They gave me the task to kill you guys." Y/n explained to them.

"Easy, we can just fake our deaths than and lure them into a trap." Sanzu shrugged.
"That probably won't work out. Either way, Hanma is not trusting me completely or he is just thinks I'm not capable of killing you two by myself. They're a going to be there as well."

"Good work Y/n. That details are definitely helpful, we never even considered Yotsuya Kaidan to be keen on to taking us over. Everyone, think of a plan until the next meeting. We'll see what we'll do then." Mikey said, dismissing everybody.

"What happened to you yesterday?" Izana asked, checking Y/n from head to toe.
"This Ryusei guy brought weed with him. Usually I have no problem with it, but I drank too much beforehand." Y/n explained to him.
"So you've slept at Hanma's?" Y/n answered his question with a nod.
"And what are you wearing?"

Y/n looked down at herself. A baggy shirt, probably from Shuji, was casually falling down her chest.
"That bastard. I haven't even noticed it. I woke up this morning, completely confused and he was still sleeping, so I quickly rushed outside. Do you want to have your blazer back?" The girl was already pulling it off of herself but Izana stopped her midway.
"Keep it." He said, buttoning it.
"It's cold outside."

"I hate to disturb you two right there, but Mikey just sent Y/n on a mission with me." Kakucho interrupted them both.
"You two? What mission?" Izana questioned, raising a brow.
"Something about kidnapping a member of Yotsuya Kaidan, he just came up with it." Kakucho informed him.
"Oh okay. I'll see you later." Izana smiled at Y/n with a closed eye smile.