2.9

Izana left early the next morning

Izana left early the next morning. He had some paper tasks to do at the headquarters. Even if he wanted to stay in bed with Y/n longer, he had no other choice. Before he completely left though, he picked up some flowers from a shop down the street.

Y/n was surprised when she woke up and saw flowers next to her on the bed instead of Izana. She smiled, while reading the little note he left with it.

𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦. 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑞𝑢𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦!
-𝐼𝑧𝑎𝑛𝑎

The woman smelled the heavenly scent of the flowers, before putting them into a vase. She took all her time to get ready, wanting to look extra pretty today. Y/n didn't know why, she just felt like it.

When she was all done, she got in her car quickly since it was pouring rain outside. The weather in general was rather gloomy.
"I say whatever I want,
I do whatever I want
I'm counting up money for fun." Y/n hummed along the lyrics of one of her favorite songs. She drove around the streets smoothly until a person suddenly ran in front of her car. Y/n reacted quickly, hitting the break immediately. Gladly, she didn't run him over.

"Oh my fucking god." She mumbled while stepping out of the car, wanting to check up on the guy.
"Are you okay? I'm so sorry!"
"No, it's totally my fault, I should've looked before crossing! I'm fine though, thanks." He dusted off his pants after standing up. Y/n looked at him. His clothes as well as his hair were already drenched. His blonde hair was parted in a middle part, his green eyes now looked at her. He had a significant burn mark around his left eye. He kind of looked familiar, but Y/n couldn't remember his name or where she knew him from.

"C'mon I'll give you a ride wherever you're off to!" She said after a few seconds of silence.
"What? I'm fine, really!" He answered back.
"You want to walk around further in this rain?" Y/n deadpanned.
"I don't want to get your car all wet." He reasoned. Y/n rolled her eyes slightly.
"It's alright. We're stopping the traffic, get in."