2.12

"Do we really have to go to that Christmas party? I mean, we could make some hot chocolate and just watch some Christmas movies

"Do we really have to go to that Christmas party? I mean, we could make some hot chocolate and just watch some Christmas movies." Izana complained while Y/n got ready. Ran had the great idea to throw a Christmas party with all the executives. It was Christmas Eve after all. The plan was to have dinner at a restaurant before heading to a bar for some drinks.

"Come on, do you want to be the only one who's not attending?" Y/n asked him as she applied blush to her cheeks creating a lively look.
"I'd rather spend some alone time with you, my love." The white haired male answered, hugging her from behind.
"We could do that tomorrow. We'll watch as many movies as you want."
"Alright, sounds like a compromise." Izana kissed Y/n on the lips with the result of him having some lipstick, which the woman just applied to her lips, on his own. Y/n gently got rid of that with a paper towel.

She also persuaded Izana to wear matching outfits with her. But in reality he actually didn't mind as much as he was playing it off. While Y/n whore a dark red dress, complimenting her eye color, Izana wore a dark red blouse with black pants and a black coat, which he ended up putting it around
Y/n's shoulders in case she would freeze on their way to the restaurant.

 While Y/n whore a dark red dress, complimenting her eye color, Izana wore a dark red blouse with black pants and a black coat, which he ended up putting it aroundY/n's shoulders in case she would freeze on their way to the restaurant

"Sir, the couple just entered the restaurant. Some of Bonten's executives are already there, some are arriving just now." Seojun's assistant told him the news on his phone.
"Alright. Watch the please until they leave, follow them and tell me where they're heading next." Jugeum's CEO demanded him, after that he ended the call, concentrating on the glass with liquor he was holding in his hand.
"Soon I'll have you, Shin Y/n. And I make sure you'll feel the same way as I did." He muttered to himself before bringing the glass to his lips.